EL SEGUNDO, Calif., April 8, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (the "Partnership") (Nasdaq:LMRK) today announced that it has acquired 73 tenant sites located in 27 states from its sponsor, Landmark Dividend LLC ("Landmark"), for total consideration of $22,050,000. The acquisition is expected to be immediately accretive to the Partnership's distributable cash flow, and when combined with the dropdown acquisition that closed on March 4, 2015, the Partnership's management expects to recommend that the Board increase the Partnership's second quarter 2015 cash distribution by 7.0% over the minimum quarterly distribution to $0.3075 per unit, which will be paid in August 2015.
Highlights of the transaction:
- The assets acquired by the Partnership consist of 45 wireless communication and 28 outdoor advertising sites, and are expected to generate $1.32 million in annual rents;
- The Wireless Communication and Outdoor Advertising segments are expected to contribute approximately 65% and 35%, respectively, of the total forecasted $1.32 million in annual rents;
- The portfolio of tenant sites has a 100% occupancy rate with 88% of annual rents from Tier 1 tenants (large, publicly-traded companies with national footprints), and an average remaining real property interest and lease term of approximately 82 years and 18 years (including remaining renewal options), respectively;
- The assets acquired are not part of the assets subject to the Partnership's right of first offer (ROFO) with affiliates of Landmark;
- The Partnership is acquiring the assets with borrowings under its existing revolving credit facility;
- The acquisition is expected to be immediately accretive to the Partnership's distributable cash flow;
- When combined with the dropdown acquisition that closed on March 4, 2015, the Partnership's management expects to recommend that the Board increase the Partnership's second quarter 2015 cash distribution by 7.0% over the minimum quarterly distribution to $0.3075 per unit, which will be paid in August 2015.
The Partnership's Chief Executive Officer, Tim Brazy, said, "We are excited to announce the Partnership's second acquisition from Landmark, which is another important step in executing the growth plan that we have communicated."
The terms of the acquisition were approved by the Board of Directors of the General Partner of the Partnership, based on the approval and recommendation of the Conflicts Committee, which is comprised entirely of independent directors. The Conflicts Committee was advised by Duff & Phelps Corporation, its financial advisor, and Akin Gump Straus Hauer & Feld LLP, its legal counsel.
About Landmark Infrastructure Partners
The Partnership is a growth-oriented master limited partnership formed to acquire, own and manage a portfolio of real property interests that the Partnership leases to companies in the wireless communication, outdoor advertising and renewable power generation industries. Headquartered in El Segundo, California, the Partnership's real property interests consist of a diversified portfolio of long-term and perpetual easements, tenant lease assignments and fee simple properties located in 45 states and the District of Columbia, entitling the Partnership to rental payments from leases on 855 tenant sites.
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of federal securities laws. These statements discuss future expectations, contain projections of results of operations or of financial condition or state other forward-looking information. You can identify forward-looking statements by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "forecast," "project," "could," "may," "should," "would," "will" or other similar expressions that convey the uncertainty of future events or outcomes. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, some of which are beyond the Partnership's control and are difficult to predict. These statements are often based upon various assumptions, many of which are based, in turn, upon further assumptions, including examination of historical operating trends made by the management of the Partnership. Although the Partnership believes that these assumptions were reasonable when made, because assumptions are inherently subject to significant uncertainties and contingencies, which are difficult or impossible to predict and are beyond its control, the Partnership cannot give assurance that it will achieve or accomplish these expectations, beliefs or intentions. Examples of forward-looking statements in this press release include the discussion of potential acquisitions from our sponsor, our expected distribution growth and the expected accretion associated with the dropdown transactions. When considering these forward-looking statements, you should keep in mind the risk factors and other cautionary statements contained in the Partnership's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including the Partnership's annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2014. These risks could cause the Partnership's actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement.
CONTACT: Marcelo Choi Vice President, Investor Relations (310) 598-3173 email@example.com
Source:Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP