San Francisco, California, April 9, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global industrial air filtration market is expected to reach USD 6.23 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Stringent regulations and the need to comply with several emission standards is expected to impel market demand over the forecast period. Industrial air filtration systems enhance the health and safety aspects of operating a pressurized system, thereby increasing the supply reliability while minimizing the risk of lost of production, which is also expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. Further, an effective industrial air filtration system helps save energy by considerably reducing energy consumption across several industrial applications. They also improve overall system reliability and improve manufacturing processes, thereby offering avenues for market growth.
Browse to see detailed research report on Global Industrial Air Filtration Market with charts and figures: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-air-filtration-market
Industrial air filtration systems are also used to remove different types of air-borne contaminants from the various manufacturing stages. They also remove any odors and oil vapor or any dust particulates. A few specialized filters such as high-performance HEPA filters help remove germs and viruses thereby producing sterile air, and are expected to fuel market demand over the next six years.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- HEPA filters are expected to witness high growth over the forecast period. The segment accounted for over 20% of the overall market in 2013. HEPA filters have found extensive usage across several applications, and exhibit high penetration. The primary technical benefits derived HEPA filtration technology include, greater machine availability and reliability, maintenance of high initial power output, improved efficiency, increased component life, zero production downtime and lower emissions.
- On account of several regulations pertaining to occupational safety, metal processing is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Presence of fumes, dust and vapor in the metal processing industry needs an efficient filtering solution to protect employees, improve manufacturing quality and to comply with emission standards.
- Europe accounted for over 25% of the global industrial air filtration market in 2013. Several norms and standards aimed at reducing emissions are expected to drive the regional market demand.
- Key market players include Clarcor Inc., Donaldson Company, Cummins Filtration, Camfil and Pall Corporation. Investing in R&D, new product development, sales and marketing activities so as to gain competitive advantage forms a part of core business strategy. Manufacturers emphasize on providing an extensive product portfolio with varying profit margins.
Get more insights about the Global Industrial Air Filtration Market or request for sample of this report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-air-filtration-market
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global industrial air filtration market on the basis of product, application and region:
Industrial Air Filtration Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Dust Collectors
- Mist Collectors
- HEPA Filters
- Cartridge Collectors & Filters
- Baghouse Filters
Industrial Air Filtration Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
Industrial Air Filtration Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse to see more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/hvac-and-construction-technologies
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source:Grand View Research