LAS VEGAS, April 11, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NAB (Booth #SU902) -- Avid® (Nasdaq:AVID) today announced another important milestone and continued momentum of The Avid Advantage, the company's transformation of service delivery in the media industry. With the introduction of new and innovative professional service offerings, education delivery options, certification programs, and customer care enhancements, Avid is helping customers maximize efficiency, accelerate their return on media production technology investments, and deepen their joint collaboration with Avid.
"The Avid Advantage represents an unprecedented approach to service delivery for media customers that sets a higher standard for service across the technology industry," said Rick Lowenstein, senior vice president of Avid Global Services. "Our new and updated offerings are further proof of our commitment to give customers speed, flexibility and return on investment when we deliver our services. Our services reduce operational costs while maximizing media production technology ROI and ensure customers have the cutting-edge skills and training necessary for success."
The Avid Advantage offers a flexible range of services and programs, and is available worldwide in nearly every country, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year through the following teams:
Avid Professional Services is releasing eight additional fixed price and fixed scope consulting packages including the following highlights:
- Audio Workflow Efficiency package to reduce operational inefficiency in the studios of audio professionals
- Connectivity Toolkit Starter package to help customers accelerate the extension and expansion of their Avid solution
- Data Migration package to simplify the migration of media onto the Avid Everywhere platform
- Avid Interplay® | Production-Analytics package to measure and report throughput and efficiency in a customer's Interplay | Production workflow
- MAM Health Check package to assess media asset management (MAM) configurations to protect customers' technology investments and keep their MAM systems performing at full potential
- Avid Media | Distribute for Social Platforms package to help customers get started leveraging the functionality of Avid Media | Distribute product and optimize the distribution of content on social media channels
- Staging Environment Setup package to assist customers to deploy, configure and manage a staging environment to pre-test new software versions and upgrade configurations
Education – Training & Certification
Avid Education is releasing many new learning and certification offerings including:
- More flexible and modular learning paths and certification for Avid Certified Support Representatives (ACSRs) to better align with the products deployed and supported in their environment
- Additional Avid Certified disciplines including Interplay | Production Administrator; Pro Tools® | S6 Expert; Sibelius® User
- Additional courses for Sibelius users and Pro Tools | S6 Mixing Workflows
- Availability of all of our course content in e-book format
- Availability of several of our most popular courses in Japanese and Spanish
- Availability of user certification exams for Media Composer® and Pro Tools in Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, Brazilian, Portuguese, and French
- Expansion of our program to deliver more training closer to our customers with courses in Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, and Central London
Customer Care announced the schedule for the third wave of the free and popular Tech Talk Series launched in September 2014. Topics will include Working with Location Sound in Pro Tools HD; Media Composer Playback Performance for Higher Resolution Media; and How to Better Manage Drive Failures on AirSpeed®.
Through Avid Everywhere™, Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world—from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools®, Media Composer®, ISIS®, Interplay®, and Sibelius®. For more information about Avid solutions and services, visit www.avid.com, connect with Avid on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube,LinkedIn, or subscribe to Avid Blogs.
© 2015 Avid Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Product features, specifications, system requirements and availability are subject to change without notice. Avid, the Avid logo, AirSpeed, Avid Everywhere, iNEWS, Interplay, ISIS, Media Composer, Pro Tools, and Sibelius are trademarks or registered trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. The Interplay name is used with the permission of the Interplay Entertainment Corp. which bears no responsibility for Avid products. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All announcements of products and enhancements are made on a when and if available basis.
CONTACT: PR Contact: Avid Amy Paladino email@example.com 617-733-5121
Source:Avid Technology, Inc.