Redwood City, Calif., April 16, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that it is exhibiting and presenting at the RSA Conference 2015 - the world's largest information security event, designed to help organizations stay ahead of cyber threats - which is scheduled for April 20-24 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
To request an on-site meeting with an Informatica security expert, during RSA 2015, please use the following link, which will open a request email with instructions:
At Booth #S2626 in the South Hall, Informatica will showcase Secure@Source, the industry's first Data Security Intelligence software, which discovers, analyzes and visualizes data relationships, proliferation and sensitivity. Secure@Source monitors data risks and vulnerabilities to protect organizations from external breaches and insider abuse. The solution provides integrated views of data from legacy, cloud, big data and mobile environments. In addition, it helps organizations strategically use their data by giving granular detail on what data has value, where it resides and how it traverses the enterprise.
At the RSA Conference 2015, Informatica also will demonstrate other key products in its comprehensive Data Security and Privacy portfolio, including:
· Data Masking. Informatica's award-winning Data Masking solutions provide data security and privacy controls to prevent unauthorized access to, and to secure, data-in-use.
· Test Data Management. Informatica's Test Data Management solutions securely provision test and development data by automating data masking for security and privacy, data subsetting and test data-generation capabilities.
· Data Archive. Informatica's Data Archive solutions retire legacy applications and manage data growth, to manage and reduce the sensitive data attack surface.
· Bill Burns, Chief Information Security Officer, Informatica, will discuss "Are You Fighting the Wrong Battles?" during a session on "Security Leadership Development: Surviving as a Security Leader"
9:15 a.m. - 9:55 a.m., Monday, April 20, Room 3018, Moscone West
· From 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 21, Amit Walia, senior vice president and general manager, Data Security and Integration, Informatica, will host an Executive Roundtable featuring chief information security officers and other information security experts. Roundtable participants will discuss how they are using data security intelligence to understand the risk and profile of data in their organizations, how this will help minimize risk, and how this can maximize enterprise value and competitive advantage.
Register for the RSA Conference 2015 here.
Learn more about Informatica's Data Security and Privacy solutions here.
Tweet this: News: @InformaticaCorp to exhibit #secureatsource & #datasecurity solutions at RSA 2015 http://infa.media/1PO0jb1 Visit Booth S2626 #RSAC2015
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. Informatica Vibe, the industry's first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), powers the unique "Map Once. Deploy Anywhere." capabilities of the Informatica Platform. Worldwide, over 5,500 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets from devices to mobile to social to big data residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica, the Informatica Platform, Informatica Secure@Source and Informatica Vibe are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Steve Bauer Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 4159 +1 650 670 7135 firstname.lastname@example.org