SANTA MONICA, Calif., April 21, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gladstein, Neandross and Associates (GNA), organizers of the Alternative Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo, today previewed a sample of alternative fuel and clean vehicle technologies set to debut at its 2015 conference and exhibition. More than 3,500 clean transportation stakeholders and 200 plus exhibitors will convene May 4-7 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas for the industry's largest annual alternative fuel conference and expo.
"As the transportation industry faces volatile oil prices and continually tightening emissions regulations, it's vital for fleet operators to understand the wide range of options available—including electric, hybrid, hydrogen, natural gas, propane autogas, renewable fuels, DME, clean diesel, and efficiency technologies," said GNA CEO Erik Neandross. "ACT Expo brings all of industry's leading fueling, equipment and technology providers together in one location to showcase their latest products, allowing fleet operators to talk directly to engineers and manufacturers and determine what works best for their unique operations."
Throughout the week, exhibitors will unveil new products and host press conferences and informational sessions on the expo hall floor, including:
- Ford will unveil a new product with gaseous fuel prep kit availability.
- Cummins Westport is unveiling a new natural gas engine for the on-road transportation market.
- The North American Council on Freight Efficiency (NACFE) will release the results from its 2015 Fleet Fuel Study detailing how 15 major North American fleets are improving fuel efficiency with advanced technologies.
- Rush Enterprises is introducing Momentum Fuel Technologies — the industry's first total solution for compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel systems for Class 6-8 vehicles in North America.
- Alliance AutoGas will unveil the first-ever EPA compliant, OEM quality Dieselblend propane autogas fuel system for medium- and heavy-duty vehicles, which will be on display in a Volvo D13/MackMP8 truck.
- ClipperCreek will debut its new LCS-20P plug-in electric vehicle Level 2 charging station, now available with four NEMA plug styles.
- Parker will introduce a breakthrough CNG fuel management module for 5- to 12-liter engines and two products that set the new standard in CNG fleet fuel dispensing.
- Bauer Compressor will debut its Model M-Series Duplex CNG System, which combines two Model C23.2 compressor units with two TEFC high efficiency 50 HP motors, an inlet buffer tank, and a vapor recovery tank on one in-line skid.
- Quantum Technologies will debut its enhanced back-of-cab & frame rail CNG Fuel Systems. See in action the Q-Cab system tested to reach 1 million miles.
- Superior Transportation Solutions will debut the new G-Series product line from Greenkraft Inc., an OEM manufacturer of alternative fuel based cab-forward medium-duty trucks for classes 3-7.
- BSR's Future of Fuels will release a series of fuel sustainability briefs that summarize the market outlook, key issues, and sustainability potential for five fuel categories: petroleum, natural gas, biofuels, electrification, and hydrogen.
In addition, the 2015 ACT Expo exhibit hall will feature:
- Trucking Efficiency Pavilion - in partnership with Trucking Efficiency, the pavilion will showcase emission and idle reduction technologies, tractor/trailer efficiency products, and fleet telematics and GPS providers.
- Electric Drive Showcase – in partnership with the Electric Drive Transportation Association, the showcase will include EVs, HEVs, PHEVs, FVCs, vehicle charging and refueling technology.
- Natural Gas Innovations – in partnership with NGV Global, the exhibit hall will feature natural gas engines, vehicles, conversation systems, nozzles, valves, tanks, fuel providers and station developers.
- Propane Autogas Solutions – in partnership with the Propane Education & Research Council, the exhibit hall will showcase propane autogas engines, vehicles, conversation systems, nozzles, valves, tanks, fuel providers and station developers.
- Ride & Drive Event – sponsored by Nissan LEAF, the Ride & Drive will give attendees the opportunity to take in spin in alternative fuel vehicles spanning every weight class.
ACT Expo 2015 will host the top names and transportation leaders across the alternative fuels and clean vehicle technologies arena. For more information, visit www.actexpo.com.
About the Alternative Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo
ACT Expo is North America's largest clean fleet event, representing all weight classes and alternative fuels—including electric, hybrid, hydrogen, natural gas, propane autogas, renewable fuels, and advanced technologies. The fifth year conference and expo is being hosted in partnership with the Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA), NGV Global, Trucking Efficiency, US DOE Clean Cities, and US EPA Smartway. Nissan LEAF and the Propane Education & Research Council are the 2015 presenting sponsors.
About Gladstein, Neandross & Associates (GNA)
GNA is the leading North American consulting firm specializing in market development for low-emission and alternative fuel vehicle technologies, infrastructure and fuels for both on and off-road applications. For more than 20 years, GNA has pioneered the nation's largest and most innovative alternative fuel vehicle projects, including the development of several successful clean fuel corridor projects. www.gladstein.org
CONTACT: Charlotte Medlock Gladstein, Neandross & Associates 424-744-4482 | email@example.comSource:Gladstein Neandross & Associates