Major New Kenan Advancement Enriches Customer Experience, Simplifies Operations, Increases Integration Options, Reduces Costs
- Developed based on direct input from more than 100 service provider and enterprise customers, major release features key enhancements to the proven Kenan multi-play billing and revenue management solution that supports a wide variety of digital businesses
- Kenan 3 is an enhanced customer and revenue management software solution that can be deployed as an end-to-end revenue management and billing solution or modularized as part of a broader BSS ecosystem delivered via software or in the Cloud
- The Kenan Monetization Realization Platform enabled by Kenan 3 now delivers true omni-channel monetization enablement and realization with proven superior scalability and flexibility
WAKEFIELD, Mass., April 23, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comverse (Nasdaq:CNSI), a global leader in cloud-based and in-network services enablement and monetization management software solutions for communication service providers (CSPs) and growing enterprises, today released the latest technology update for the Kenan Monetization Platform: Comverse Kenan 3. Comverse Kenan 3 features key enhancements to its proven multi-play billing and revenue management solution that support all types of business offerings including connected services, ecommerce, financial services, and global revenue management.
"The Kenan 3 advancement is the culmination of input from more than 100 service provider and enterprise customers and industry experts to deliver a best of breed ecosystem that meets the specific needs of global organizations," said Raman Abrol, SVP & Managing Director, Enterprise & Cloud BSS at Comverse. "Kenan 3, alongside our global revenue services team, delivers optimal monetization realization for carriers and enterprises seeking to quickly launch new lines of business while consolidating or replacing legacy systems with virtualized revenue management via on-premise software, cloud-based, or hybrid/co-location scenarios," continued Abrol.
Comverse Kenan 3 enables communications service providers and connected enterprises to offer any combination of products, such as physical goods, communications services, digital content or enterprise IP services with customer care, order fulfillment and billing. New Kenan features also address the needs of enterprises and service providers in industries that require high levels of scalability and reliability to support unique business cases, including healthcare, automotive, and more. Already, several global service providers and digital enterprises are initiating plans to upgrade to Kenan 3 to leverage the solution's expanded monetization benefits.
"Kenan 3, is the only software on the market with a unified configurable framework and advanced invoice convergence, helping organizations create product offerings and support delivery models for today's hyper-connected, accessible-anywhere consumer," said Robert Barrows, VP of Product Management & Marketing, Enterprise & Cloud BSS at Comverse. "As consumers utilize a multi-device purchase process that creates more interactions, the Kenan Monetization Realization Platform enables a streamlined single storefront for the 'always-shopping' consumer. We monetize anything you can track, monitor, or measure."
Key Kenan 3 Features Include:
- Improved Customer Experience:
- On-Demand rating for cost control and bill-shock prevention
- New loyalty module for enriched multiple balances support
- Superior time-to-market performance with time-sensitivity ordering
- Converged Billing layer to create single bill from multiple external systems
- Simplified Operations:
- A unified and configurable framework supporting cross-industry modeling
- Enhanced Reporting & Analytics – cost based accounting/profitability analysis
- Advanced support of pooling and shared balances for large hierarchy models
- Latest Security and pre-integrated software improvements
- Expanded Options:
- New Robust Service-level REST API Suite – reducing integration needs
- Expanded internationalization updates for tax compliancy
- Pre-integrated policy management enhancements
Comverse provides true carrier-grade cloud-based and in-network monetization and revenue management software solutions that help global carriers and growing enterprises profitably enable the way people obtain and share digital experiences, today and tomorrow. We support digital lifestyles through a suite of proven and flexible solutions that includes managed BSS and Policy (PCRF), Enterprise and Cloud Billing, and Digital Services, all guided by an experienced Managed Services offering, that ensure our customers gain competitive advantage. Comverse's customer base spans more than 125 countries with solutions successfully delivered to over 450 communication service providers and enterprises serving more than two billion subscribers. For more information, visit www.comverse.com.
Statements included or incorporated by reference in this press release may contain "forward-looking statements." There can be no assurance that any forward-looking statements will be achieved, and actual results could differ materially from forecasts and estimates. Important factors that could affect the company include the risks described in the section entitled, "Forward-Looking Statements," "Item 1A, Risk Factors" and elsewhere in the company's Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC on April 16, 2015 or in subsequently filed periodic, current or other reports. The company undertakes no commitment to update or revise forward-looking statements except as required by law.
CONTACT: Michael Grossi Comverse, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org +1-781-224-8030