ADVISORY, April 24, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Tantech Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq:TANH), a pioneer in China's high tech carbonized bamboo industry and specialized manufacturer of bamboo charcoal based products with a number of applications from industrial energy to agricultural and household consumer items, will visit the Nasdaq MarketSite in Times Square.
In honor of the occasion, Zhengyu Wang, Chief Executive Officer will ring the Opening Bell.
Nasdaq MarketSite – 4 Times Square – 43rd & Broadway – Broadcast Studio
Monday, April 27, 2015 – 9:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. ET
Tantech Holdings Media Contact:
David L Richmond
Fiber Line (Encompass Waterfront): 4463
Gal 3C/06C 95.05 degrees West
18 mhz Lower
DL 3811 Vertical
For multimedia features such as exclusive content, photo postings, status updates and video of bell ceremonies please visit our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/NASDAQ.
For photos from ceremonies and events visit our Instagram Page: http://instagram.com/nasdaq
For news tweets, please visit our Twitter page at: http://twitter.com/nasdaq
For exciting viral content and ceremony photos visit Tumblr Page: http://nasdaq.tumblr.com/
A webcast of the Nasdaq Opening Bell will be available at: https://new.livestream.com/nasdaq/live or http://www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx
To obtain a hi-resolution photograph of the Market Open, please go to http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/marketsite_events.stm and click on the market open of your choice.
About Tantech Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq:TANH):
Based in Lishui, China, Tantech Holdings Ltd. has an extensive product portfolio in excess of 100 different products, separated into three separate categories:
1. Charcoal Doctor branded products for daily use including both solid state and liquid state products.
2. Barbeque charcoal products
3. Industrial fuel compounds for electric double layer capacitors (EDLC) devices which feature more energy (energy density) than a traditional capacitor and more power (power density) than current "standard" batteries allowing for applications in:
- Electric/Hybrid electric vehicle power supply
- Immediate high power supply; high power energy storage, electric pulse power supply
- Renewable (solar/wind) energy storage buffer systems
- Uninterruptable power supply (UPS) systems mainly for vital-use and military systems
Nasdaq (Nasdaq:NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services across six continents. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today's global capital markets. As the creator of the world's first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 70 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to more than 3,500 listed companies with a market value of approximately $9.5 trillion and more than 10,000 corporate clients. To learn more, visit: nasdaq.com/ambition or business.nasdaq.com.
Source:The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc.