ANAHEIM, CALIF., April 27, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Many Americans count down the days to their valuable vacation time during the holidays, so plan your winter break now with the launch of the worldwide 2015-16 autumn, winter and spring collection from Trafalgar. Savvy travelers who act now will benefit from fewer crowds in popular destinations, and get more for their money from early bird savings of up to $944 per couple* to 52 worldwide itineraries.
Trafalgar's first-ever worldwide 2015-16 autumn, winter and spring collection featured locations include:
- Europe - Discover a magical side not everyone sees and save up to 40% compared to summer vacations. Uncover the transformation of Europe's enchanting cities with twinkling lights and vibrant decorations in a wintery wonderland complete with Christmas markets, carolers and sleigh rides. The weak euro means more money in your wallet to splurge on shopping, decadent meals, and extra sightseeing consumers might have skipped in the past.
- Hawaii - Go beyond the beaches to meet locals and experience the true aloha culture of Hawaii. Sink your toes in the soft sands of Waikiki Beach and go deeper to soak in the tropical forests, the world's largest volcano and iconic sunrises on a relaxed exploration of Oahu, Hawaii, Kauai, and Maui. The islands are a popular destination to escape the East Coast and Midwest bitter winter chill.
- Japan - Embark on an exotic cultural immersion across the diverse landscapes of Japan. Discover the splendor of Japan's eclectic cities, traditional villages, snow-capped mountains and coastal beauty combine from iconic Tokyo to Kanazawa and Kyoto.
- Yellowstone - Venture into the National Elk Refuge for a picturesque sleigh ride to view wild elk in their winter habitat at the base of the Grand Tetons. Celebrate the holidays while exploring an iconic national park landmark, the destination comes to life from the striking changing colors on the trees.
Festive holiday celebrations are included for all itineraries traveling during Christmas and New Year. Whether it is participating in the world famous New Year's 127th Rose Parade in Pasadena, California or a delicious, festive meal with all the trimmings in Sorrento, Italy, guests can relax and enjoy the holidays stress-free because all the details are taken care of.
Traveling on a popular Trafalgar guided vacation is the perfect blend of authentic local adventure and free time. Guests get even more value because all the major items are included: hotel, land transportation, many meals, baggage handling, gratuities, and VIP entry to major attractions. For almost 70 years, Trafalgar's operations teams have leveraged local connections and knowledge to build a collection of over 1,300 insider experiences, often copied but never equaled, that make Trafalgar vacations the best way to see a destination.
Trafalgar recommends its three new winter wonderland trips:
- 15-day Discoveries now from $5,388^
- A winter escape isn't complete without visiting the breathtaking scenery of Canada's Rocky Mountains. The perfect balance of metropolitan cities combined with the icy splendor of three of Canada's iconic national parks. Unwind at the luxurious and beautiful Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and explore the lake's vibrant turquoise colors. Enjoy a Be My Guest dinner with a local family as they invite guests inside their impressive winery, explore the historic Banff Springs Hotel, and window shop the decorative window displays in Vancouver.
- 10-day Christmas Spectacular now from $2,243^
- From the magic and romance of Paris to the decadent Alsace region of France and beyond to the Black Forest, take the first-ever Trafalgar itinerary inside the city of Strasbourg to explore Europe's oldest and largest traditional Christmas market, dating back to 1570. For a truly memorable experience, discover the skill behind making traditional cuckoo clocks deep in the heart of the Black Forest.
- 8-day Hidden Journey now from $3,695^
- Discover the secrets of Montana and Wyoming on an in-depth wintry exploration. Spend four nights in Yellowstone, America's most famous and first official national park. With this boutique-sized and intimate travel experience, you'll see the lesser-known side of the iconic landmarks when Trafalgar takes you off-the-beaten-path with visits to Jackson, Grand Teton and Bozeman before unwinding in hand-picked authentic accommodations at the Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel and 320 Guest Ranch in Montana.
To book, contact your Travel Agent or call our experts at 866-544-4434. Visit www.trafalgar.com for a free brochure.
Trafalgar is the world's most award-winning guided vacation company, offering over 250 exceptional quality and value itineraries across a diverse range of travel styles in Europe and Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Central and South America, USA and Canada. With nearly 70 years of experience and unrivaled local expertise, Trafalgar's perfectly-planned, hassle-free itineraries each feature a unique collection of authentic Insider Experiences, revealing the real side of each destination. Join the Insider conversation at: Trafalgar.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
About The TreadRight Foundation
Trafalgar is a proud supporter of the TreadRight Foundation. Created as a joint initiative between The Travel Corporation's family of brands, the TreadRight Foundation is a not-for-profit working to ensure the environment and communities we visit remain vibrant for generations to come. To date, TreadRight has helped support more than 35 sustainable tourism projects worldwide. The foundation's guiding principle is to encourage sustainable tourism development through conservation, leadership and support for communities.
TreadRight's past project partners include WWF, Conservation International and The National Trust in the UK. Current initiatives include sponsoring the National Geographic Society's inaugural "World Legacy Awards," helping to combat wildlife crime with WildAid, and empowering individuals with the Alliance for Artisan Enterprise.
To learn more about our past and current work at TreadRight, please visit us at treadright.org.
Terms and conditions: *Save up to $944 per couple with 7.5% Early Payment Discount (EPD) on new 2015/16 Autumn, Winter and Spring vacations when booked and paid in full by 8/31/15. Sample savings based on Canadian Rockies Winter Wonderland departing 12/19/15. Savings vary by itinerary, are not valid on all vacations/departure dates and are subject to availability. Not valid with other promotional offers; may be combined with most brochure discounts. ^Prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy, vary by departure date, reflect the 7.5% EPD savings and are subject to availability. Offers may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Other conditions may apply. CST#2077132-20
CONTACT: Lisa Tran McKee Trafalgar Lisa.McKee@TrafalgarTours.com 714-937-4946