LOUISVILLE, Ky., April 28, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The INVESTKentucky Equity Conference, an event highlighting the performance of Kentucky's economy and its public companies, has announced its lineup of participating companies and executives.
A fixture in Louisville since 2004, the conference provides professional investors and analysts the opportunity to hear from executives of some of Kentucky's top public companies:
- Churchill Downs Incorporated (Nasdaq:CHDN), William E. Mudd, President and CFO
- Citizens First Corporation (Nasdaq:CZFC), M. Todd Kanipe, President and CEO, and Steve Marcum, EVP and CFO.
- Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:CTBI), Jean R. Hale, Chairman, President and CEO, and Mark A. Gooch, EVP and Secretary
- Delta Natural Gas Company, Inc. (Nasdaq:DGAS), John B. Brown, CFO and Treasurer.
- Industrial Services of America, Inc.(Nasdaq:IDSA), Sean Garber, President and Vice Chairman, and Todd L. Phillips, CFO.
- Papa John's International, Inc. (Nasdaq:PZZA), Lance F. Tucker, CFO, SVP, Chief Administrative Officer and Treasurer.
- Republic Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:RBCAA), Steven Trager, Chairman and CEO, and Kevin Sipes, EVP and CFO.
- Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:SYBT), Ja Hillebrand, President, and Nancy B. Davis, EVP and CFO.
- Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (NYSE:TPX), Mark Sarvary, CEO and President, and Dale Williams, EVP and CFO.
- Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (Nasdaq:TXRH), Tonya Robinson, CPA, Director of IR and Financial Reporting
- Ventas Inc.(NYSE:VTR), Lori Wittman, VP, Capital Markets and IR.
Tempur Sealy, Ventas and Industrial Services are new conference participants.
"This is our most ambitious conference in terms of connecting investors to Kentucky companies, providing an overview of the economic landscape and recognizing top performing Kentucky public companies through a new awards ceremony, the Kentucky Public Company of the Year," said Terry McWilliams, founder and chairman of the conference. "We're excited about this year's conference."
The event will be held June 5 at Churchill Downs. An InvestKY Digital Program Guide, an iBook with information about conference speakers and companies, will be made available soon for download from the Apple iBooks Store from any iPad.
Professional investors, analysts and members of the CFA Society and Financial Executives International may attend at no charge as guests of the conference. A registration code is available on the conference invitation, and also from INVESTKentucky, the CFA Society and FEI.
Business professionals may attend at a cost of $129, which provides access to all sessions, meals and activities, except individual executive meetings. Registration and details are at www.investky.com/registration.html.
Conference registration includes breakfast and the opening Bourbon Summit, which features a panel of industry insiders and leaders discussing developments transforming the industry. It also includes the Economic Keynote Address and Inaugural Kentucky Public Company of the Year Honors luncheon, which unveils the top performing Kentucky company and recognizes a group of finalists.
Three of the five finalists are presenting at the conference.
The public may attend the Kentucky Public Company of the Year Honors Banquet separately. Tickets are $60 each and full tables are available at a discounted price. Go to www.tinyurl.com/kypubco for registration and payment information.
Title Sponsor for INVESTKentucky is the region's premier investment banking firm, Hilliard Lyons. The professional services firms Crowe Horwath LLP and Frost Brown Todd LLC are Platinum sponsors. Gold sponsors include Curran & Connor, NASDAQ OMX, Hays Companies, RR Donnelley, the Wall Street Transcript, Vivid Impact Printing, Wall Street Calendar, Mergermarket, Pro Communications, Score Publishing, Business First (media partner) and the University of Louisville's College of Business (educational partner), The CFA Society of Louisville, the Louisville chapter of Financial Executives International and Mozaic Investor Relations are organizing partners.
The conference schedule, company profiles, executive bios and other information, are available at www.investky.com.
CONTACT: Terry McWilliams, Chairman, INVESTKentucky 502.410.2113, firstname.lastname@example.org Louis Lemos, 502.400.6017, email@example.com (Investment community) Social: facebook.com/INVESTEVENTS Twitter: @invest_confs