REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 30, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Yodlee Interactive, the unit of Yodlee (Nasdaq:YDLE), announced today that it now powers more than 30 customers in the U.K., another notable growth milestone in the company's international expansion. Yodlee Interactive powers financial innovation by providing its APIs to developers, entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 innovators, with some of today's leading financial apps and services utilizing the secure API sets. This expansion indicates the increasingly high consumer demand for simplified financial solutions, specifically within the United Kingdom.
"In many ways, London has become the financial capital of Europe. Studies have shown that the U.K. is one of the fastest-growing regions for Fintech investments in the world right now," said Jason O'Shaughnessy, VP of International Markets at Yodlee Interactive. "We look forward to the new and innovative companies that emerge from this expansion, as well as continuing to form partnerships with leaders in the financial space internationally."
Yodlee Interactive fuels hundreds of companies worldwide, partnering with companies from more than 30 different verticals in the financial realm. Some Yodlee Interactive customers based in the U.K. include:
- FreeAgent is an online accounting system for small businesses, freelancers and their accountants, servicing more than 40,000 customers in the U.K.
- Intelliflo provides web-based business management software 'Intelligent Office' to financial businesses to help them improve efficiency, manage risks and increase profits. Intelligent Office supports over 1,320 firms and 11,450 users with assets under advice of £181 billion.
- Everline and ezbob provide small businesses with working capital up to £150,000 for 18 months via an online application and automated decisions. The business has lent over £60m to thousands of SMEs, making it the U.K.'s largest business e-lender.
- Money Dashboard helps its users to efficiently manage money. This free app allows people to track spending and craft budgets to reach their goals.
- MoneyHub is a free cross-platform wealth management tool, helping individuals budget and plan for their financial future.
- MoneySuperMarket is the U.K.'s leading price comparison platform, bringing an efficient and cost effective solution to consumers. Their 2015 year goal is to save 10 million households £200 each over the year.
Yodlee Interactive partners in the U.K. provide a full range of solutions for their customers, from advisors and wealth management tools, to accounting software and lending services.
To learn more about implementing Yodlee Interactive's technology and services to build next-generation lending apps and services, visit http://interactive.yodlee.com.
About Yodlee Interactive
Yodlee Interactive is a leading technology and applications platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services. Yodlee Interactive makes the Yodlee Platform available to digital services companies and developers via open and secure data APIs, to build next-generation financial apps and services. Today 350 companies, large and small, are powered by Yodlee Interactive APIs, accelerating FinDat innovation globally.
Yodlee and Yodlee Interactive are headquartered in Redwood City, California. For more information, visit interactive.yodlee.com.
CONTACT: Media Contact VSC for Yodlee Interactive Abbie Havern firstname.lastname@example.org 1-650-815-5050