NEW YORK, May 05, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The most influential private equity investors and dealmakers will convene at The Wall Street Journal Private Equity Analyst Conference on June 1-2, 2015. The invitation- only event will bring together top managing directors, general partners, limited partners and other experts for dynamic discussions about the most important trends and opportunities facing private equity’s leadership today. The meeting will be held at the Essex House in New York.
In addition to dynamic on-stage interviews moderated by top editors of The Wall Street Journal and Dow Jones Private Equity Analyst, the conference offers interactive breakout sessions and intimate roundtable discussions on the most pressing issues in private equity around the world today.
This year’s featured speakers include:
- Christopher J. Ailman, CIO, California State Teachers’ Retirement System;
- Joseph Baratta, Global Head, Private Equity, Blackstone;
- Eric Cantor, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Moelis & Company;
- Michael J. Cavanagh, Co-President and Co-COO, The Carlyle Group;
- Kate Mitchell, Partner, Scale Venture Partners;
- Boon Sim, President, Head of Markets and Americas Groups and Head, Credit Portfolio, Temasek International;
- Robert F. Smith, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Vista Equity Partners;
- Helen Steers , Partner, Pantheon.
To learn more about this year’s program and to request an invitation, visit http://peac.wsj.com.
The conference is sponsored by KPMG LLP.
About Dow Jones
Dow Jones & Company Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest newsgathering operations with nearly 2,000 journalists in more than 75 bureaus globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Media Contact: Tom Amos Dow Jones & Company +1 212 416 4952 Tom.Amos@dowjones.com
Source:Dow Jones & Company