GETTYSBURG, Pa., May 11, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OPEN MINDS is excited to announce the faculty for the upcoming OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute, to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana on June 16-18, 2015. The 2015 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute is a three-day event that brings executives together to explore the latest service delivery, financing, and technology developments to improve the service system for consumers with chronic conditions and the most complex needs.
To lead the institute agenda, OPEN MINDS has assembled members of its expert consulting team and invited industry thought leaders from across the country with expertise in management best practices, in-depth knowledge of industry trends, and direct experience in the health and human service market.
"We have brought together a team of faculty from across the nation to discuss everything from strategic positioning and innovative contracting systems, to the service delivery models influencing treatment and the tech innovations changing the health care system," said OPEN MINDS Chief Executive Officer, Monica Oss. "We're thrilled to be able to bring our attendees the knowledge and skills they need to discover their organization's path to innovation, and the management best practices they need to succeed in this new landscape."
The institute faculty includes executives from innovative provider organizations, influential payers and policymakers, and industry experts:
- Katie Arjes, MS, LBSW, CADC, Integrated Health Home (IHH) Supervisor, Black Hawk-Grundy Mental Health Center
- William Bonfield, M.D., MPH, Chief Medical Officer, Optum Behavioral Solutions
- Morgan Cole, Lead Health Policy Analyst , Office of Health Services, Behavioral Health Division, Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Bruce Condit, RN, BSN, CCM, Head of Behavioral Health Program Development, Aetna
- Andy Cooper, MSE, LPCC-s, Assistant Vice President, Community Counseling, OhioGuidestone
- Luke Crabtree, Chief Executive Officer, Project Transition
- Marta Durkin, MSW, Vice President, Behavioral Health, Liberty Resources, Inc.
- Daniel Fishbein, Ph.D., Vice President, Corporate Business Development, Jefferson Center for Mental Health
- Cheryl Fisher, M.Ed., LPC, Sr. Director, Foster Care and Child Welfare, Cenpatico
- Chriss Flynn, Marketing Director, Mind Springs Health
- Dennis Freeman, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, Cherokee Health Systems
- Elizabeth Gaynes, Executive Director, The Osborne Association
- Terri Cox Glassen, RN, MN, Director, Clinical Program Development, Cigna
- Betsy Hardwick, LMSW, Chief Operating Officer & Program Administrator, ReEntry Project for Offenders with Special Needs, Professional Consulting Services
- Cal Hedigan, Deputy CEO, Community Access
- Jennifer S. Hibbard, LPC, Chief Executive Officer, View Point Health
- Rick Hoffmeister, BSN, RN, Health Homes Manager, Kansas Department of Health and Environment, Division of Health Care Finance
- Elizabeth A. Holden, M.Ed., CRC, LPC, Program Director, Commercial Products, UPMC Health Plan
- Tyler Jaeckel, Government Innovations Fellow, Denver Department of Finance, Office of the Deputy Mayor
- Lisa Kay, MSW, Clinical Operations Manager, Cigna
- Suzanne Kieltyka, RD, CDE, Health Education Manager, Summit Strategic Solutions
- Jeff Kirschner, MHSA, Executive Vice President, Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services
- Todd A. Landry, Executive Director, Lena Pope
- Peggy Lavin, LCSW, ACSW, DCSW, Senior Associate Director, The Joint Commission
- Pam Lester, RN, BSN, NCQA, PCMH, CCE, Clinical Project Manager, Iowa Medicaid Enterprise
- John S. Lyons, Ph.D., Senior Policy Fellow, Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago
- Bob Mann, RN, LSW, Administrator Of Mental Health Operations, Oklahoma Department of Corrections
- Mike Manocchia, Ph.D., Director & Senior Scientist, Cigna Analytics
- Aaron McHone, MBA, Executive Director, Unity Point Health – Berryhill Center
- Dale Meyer, President & CEO, People Encouraging People
- Jeff M. Myers, MBA, President & CEO, Medicaid Health Plans of America
- Charmaine Nalty, Chief Executive Officer, Therapeutic Living for Families
- Joseph P. Naughton-Travers, Ed.M., Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
- Bruce C. Nisbet, LMSW, DFNAP, President & CEO, Spectrum Human Services
- Cynthia Odom, Vice President, Marketing & Communications, Skyland Trail
- Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer, OPEN MINDS
- Laureen Pagel, Ph.D., MS, CAP, Chief Executive Officer, Starting Point Behavioral Healthcare
- Lisa Palmer, M.P.H., Account Manager, Behavioral Health/Child and Youth Services, CARF, International
- Alysia Pascaris, Deputy CEO, Community Access
- William E. Reay, Ph.D., President & Chief Executive, OMNI Behavioral Health
- Brad Schlough, M.S., Director of Community Services, Journey Mental Health Center
- Sharon Sidell, Ph.D., Executive Director, Be Well Partners in Health, LLC
- John F. Talbot, Ph.D., Vice President of Integration Development, Jefferson Center for Mental Health, & Advisory Board Member, OPEN MINDS
- Edgar K. Wiggins, MHS, Executive Director, Baltimore Crisis Response, Inc.
More information on The 2015 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute, including faculty biographies and a complete institute agenda, can be found online at: www.openminds.com/strategy.
Registration for The 2015 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute is now available to executives of health and human service organizations. Register online at www.openminds.com/strategy/register. Also, be sure to book your rooms at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel before May 18, 2015 to take advantage of our special conference room rate of $185 per night. For more information on the event hotel, visit www.openminds.com/strategy/venue/.
For additional questions and inquiries, please contact Tim Snyder, Executive Vice President, Marketing, OPEN MINDS at 717-334-1329 or email@example.com.
OPEN MINDS is the premier market intelligence and management support firm specializing in the sectors of the health and human service field serving consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. The mission of OPEN MINDS is to provide health and human service payers and provider organizations – and the organizations that serve them – with the market and management knowledge needed to improve their organizational efficiency and effectiveness. Learn more at www.openminds.com.
CONTACT: Tim Snyder Vice President, Marketing Phone: 717-334-1329 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Open Minds