WASHINGTON, May 12, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Capital Caring, one of the nation's oldest and largest non-profit providers of hospice and palliative care, is holding a special dinner and announcement regarding the expansion of hospice care in Prince George's County.
The highest-quality advanced illness care available for the citizens of Prince George's County is announcing an expansion to include an inpatient hospice facility at Arbor Terrace in Lanham.
Every day, Capital Caring's local office delivers world-class, comprehensive coordinated care to over 200 families in Prince George's County dealing with advanced illness.
Learn more about these services offered to the citizens of Prince George's County as well as Capital Caring's creation of 25 new jobs.
- Malene Smith Davis, Capital Caring President & CEO
- David Harrington, Prince George's County Chamber of Commerce CEO
- Altonia Garrett, Capital Caring's Prince George's County Executive Director
- Representatives of Arbor Terrace, including Kevin Henderson of the Arbor Company
- Paul Parker, Director of the Maryland Center for Healthcare Facilities Planning & Development
WHEN: Thursday, May 13, 2015, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
WHERE: The Sunset Room by Wolfgang Puck
137 National Plaza, National Harbor, MD 20745
Media credentials are available as is limited seating at the event. Parking is available and principles are available for interviews. Please confirm your attendance by noon on May 13 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT: Jason Parsons, email@example.com 304-993-2524
Source: Capital Caring