SANTA MONICA, Calif., May 12, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ObamaInfo.org, a new and free online resource available at www.obamainfo.org, chronicles the life and legislative actions of State Senator, US Senator, and President Obama in objective detail.
This facts-only biography uses primary source documents, PDFs of sources referenced, and transparent methodology to help the public sort out fact from fiction about Barack Hussein Obama.
The project was founded by Steven C. Markoff, a Los Angeles businessman and philanthropist, who commented: “Like most people, I heard so much good and bad about Obama. I wanted to read the facts about his life, and just the facts. That’s why I started ObamaInfo.org. It is a free place online where students, media, and others, can finally see much of his life and legislative actions without criticism or praise or bias of any kind. The sources of the facts are listed for transparency.”
Some of the information provided at ObamaInfo.org includes Obama’s:
- Birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser and Honolulu Star-Bulletin
- Residences from 1961 in Hawaii to 1987 in Massachusetts and at least five places in between
- Sponsored and co-sponsored legislation as an Illinois State Senator
- Yea, Nay, and Not Voting record as a US Senator from 2005-2008, by year and combined
- Record of his presidential actions from 2009 – 2014, including legislation signed, signing statements, executive orders, vetoes, pardons and commutations, proclamations and Presidential memoranda.
The research was completed by the A-Mark Foundation, a nonprofit nonpartisan organization founded by Mr. Markoff. Other projects run by the A-Mark Foundation can be explored at www.amarkfoundation.org
For media interviews with Mr. Markoff, please contact email@example.com.