SALT LAKE CITY, May 13, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Customer experience (CX) management has come of age, and smart companies are recognizing its direct impact on the bottom line. Customer Experience Is Your Business, a new ebook published by MaritzCX, provides a collection of best practices and thought leadership from top CX practitioners, analysts and experts to help companies build a customer-first approach that scales across the enterprise.
The ebook is available for download in ePub and PDF formats at www.maritzcx.com/book. A Kindle edition is also available through Amazon.
In an increasingly competitive world where customers have more power, CX is emerging as a strategy to beat competitors and grow faster. Practitioners and leaders who understand how to launch and manage a modern CX program will reap the benefits of increased customer acquisition and retention.
Major topics and authors of Customer Experience Is Your Business include:
- Reframing Customer Experience – Woody Driggs, Global Advisory Customer Leader, EY
- Customer Experience on Center Stage – Carine Clark, President and CEO, MaritzCX
- Turning Insights into Action – Dave Fish, Ph.D., MaritzCX
- Delivering a Right First-Time Customer Experience – Jeremy Cox, Principal Analyst, Ovum Research
- CX Trends – Including chapters on Omni-channel feedback, effective dashboards, text analytics, benchmarking, data integration and more
- Expert and Practitioner Q &As – Kerry Bodine, CX Consultant; Bruce Parkinson, Cummins; Rich King, Transamerica; Esteban Kolsky, thinkJar; and others
"The overall definition of customer experience is simple – it is how customers perceive their interactions and relationship with a company. How those customers feel translates into loyalty and spending," said Carine Clark, president and CEO of MaritzCX. "The chapters in this book are grounded in this fundamental definition and examine different strategies and solutions for improving CX and its impact on retention, revenue, and growth."
To view the complete table of contents, read excerpts, or to download a copy of Customer Experience Is Your Business, visit www.maritzcx.com/book.
MaritzCX™ helps organizations see, sense, and act on the experiences and desires of every customer to increase retention, conversion, and lifetime value. With an unmatched combination of customer experience (CX) software, research science, vertical market expertise, and managed program services, MaritzCX ingrains CX intelligence and action systems into the DNA of business operations and delivers the world's broadest CX software and services business. For more information, visit www.maritzcx.com.
A photo accompanying this release is available at: http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=32921
CONTACT: Laura Kvinge 801.467.9263 email@example.com