Informatica World, Las Vegas, May 13, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced a new ISV partner program and technology partner network to enable Informatica partners and their customers to more quickly and economically unlock the power of data through rapidly implemented connectivity across any number of applications and data sources.
Connectivity with other cloud and on-premise apps is essential to the success of any business application today. As the number of data sources continues to multiply, application administrators and developers are increasingly burdened by the costs and mounting complexity associated with building and maintaining the data access and integration links.
For Salesforce users, the new Informatica Cloud Data Wizard for Salesforce is a native Salesforce next-generation data loader app that provides one-click integration between Salesforce and external sources - including SaaS apps such as those from NetSuite, cloud storage apps such as those from Box, CSV files and other cloud and on-premise apps. More than 100 Informatica customers and partners already have used the Data Wizard beta to dramatically reduce the time spent transforming data on-the-fly, while loading it into Salesforce. This enables self-service for a broad range of users, such as Salesforce admins and business analysts, and accelerates Salesforce implementations with pre-built integration templates.
ISVs also need a more cost-effective way to connect their applications to the broader ecosystem. The new Informatica Vibe Ready Partner Program and Technology Partner Network are designed to provide turnkey data access and integration for ISVs so they can concentrate on application innovation while bringing new connected applications to market faster.
· Sign up for the Informatica Vibe Ready Partner Program: www.informatica.com/vibeready
· Explore the Technology Partner Network:
Details about the Program and Network
· The Vibe Ready Partner Program equips ISVs to accelerate their time-to-market and drive new revenue streams by providing everything necessary to quickly connect to hundreds of applications through Informatica Cloud, the industry's leading cloud data integration and management platform, with Informatica certification.
· The Technology Partner Network empowers application developers to accelerate data integration code development through free access to a rich network of development resources, APIs, toolkits, certification test suites and more, as well as interaction with the broad data integration developer community.
"Enabling a successful partner ecosystem with the Informatica Platform is a cornerstone of our business strategy, with substantial benefits for both partners and customers," said Ash Kulkarni, senior vice president and general manager, Informatica Cloud. "Informatica Vibe Ready Partners gain free, unrestricted access to all the core functionality necessary to quickly extend the data connectivity of their applications, thus freeing them to focus on building their own IP. At the same time, customers benefit from higher functioning applications and from the assurance that an application's connectivity has been enabled, tested and certified by the independent leader in data integration and management."
Key advantages of the Vibe Ready Partner Program and Technology Partner Network include the ability of ISVs and developers to:
· Accelerate Time-to-Market and Time-to-Value. ISVs can quickly establish state-of-the-art connectivity with leading applications such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday, Amazon Redshift, Microsoft Azure and many more using Informatica developer resources, cloud connector toolkits and support.
· Broadly Extend Connectivity. ISVs can build one connector that connects immediately to more than 150 out-of-the-box connectors to on-premise applications; databases; and SaaS, IaaS and PaaS applications.
· Leverage Informatica validation, expertise and reputation. ISVs can test and certify their product's connectivity capabilities, with Informatica providing their customers with a statement of compatibility and interoperability, along with a free, 90-day trial of Informatica Cloud to speed proof-of-concept.
· Shorten Sales Cycles. Informatica's out-of-the-box connectivity to applications and data sources can reduce customer onboarding time by as much as 80 percent.
· Slash Data Integration Time and Costs. The time and money spent on integration development can be reduced by 50 percent or more.
Informatica Connect-a-Thon Event Winners
By leveraging the pre-built connectivity provided by the Vibe Ready Partner Program, many ISVs have been able to build native connectors to their application in less than two weeks, instead of the normal four to six months. Three of these ISVs were honored at Informatica World Tuesday, as the latest Informatica Connect-a-thon winners, including Couchbase, Domo and Snowflake.
Informatica Cloud wins 2015 SIIA CODiE Award
On May 7, the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries, announced that Informatica Cloud won its 2015 SIIA CODiE Award for Best Integration Solution. "SIIA's 2015 Software CODiE Award winners are some of the most innovative, high-impact software products in the market," said Rhianna Collier, vice president & managing director for the Software & Services Division at SIIA.
Informatica Cloud Data Wizard for Salesforce
· "Informatica Cloud's new Data Wizard has been a real joy to work with! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, we work every day with our customers on Salesforce implementation, customization and integration. The biggest challenge we face is getting data into Salesforce. Because Informatica Cloud's Data Wizard is natively built into Salesforce, it's a breeze to load data into it from other sources. What's more, some of the transformations provided within the Data Wizard help us resolve numerous data quality issues on the fly, which reduces implementation times for our customers."
- Astha Panchal, Integration Specialist, Silverline
Vibe Ready Partner Program and Technology Partner Network
"BigML's goal is to empower more people in more organizations to leverage the power of machine learning, and the ease of building connectivity with Informatica Cloud is very much in line with our company's customer-centric values. With the Informatica Connector for BigML, companies can quickly and easily access data from their cloud and on-premise apps to build advanced analytics and predictive applications. The new Informatica Vibe Ready Partner Program and Technology Partner Network are great ways to provide ISVs with everything they need to quickly build and extend connectivity of their applications."
- Andrew Shikiar, VP Marketing & Business Development, BigML
"We are pleased to be an Informatica Vibe Ready Partner. The Vibe Ready Partner Program made it easy for us to build and certify a native Informatica cloud connector that enables our customers to manage and transform data between Couchbase Server, a NoSQL distributed document database, and any other relational or big data system. With the connector, companies can use Informatica for data loading and extraction with Informatica's visual design-driven products for data integration and quality."
- Rod Hamlin, VP of Business Development, Couchbase.
"Organizations have access to more diverse data than ever before, but that data goes to waste without solutions that make it easy to integrate and analyze. Informatica's new Vibe Ready Partner Program and Technology Partner Network help us deliver seamless connectivity between Informatica data integration products and the Snowflake Elastic Data Warehouse, giving customers a powerful solution for integrating and querying data that takes full advantage of the cloud."
- Bob Muglia, CEO of Snowflake
"ThoughtSpot brings search-based analytics to the everyday business user. Our technology is designed to scale to hundreds of terabytes of data from across the enterprise and handles all types of data sources. So, it is important for us to connect to those data sources quickly. That's why we partnered with Informatica to build the ThoughtSpot Connector for Informatica Cloud. Now, the whole flow of data upload to analysis is instantaneous. The access to technical resources and support we got from Informatica helped us build our connector in just a few weeks. The new Vibe Ready Partner Program and Technology Partner Network are great examples of Informatica's commitment to ISV partner success."
- Scott Holden, VP Marketing, ThoughtSpot
Tweet this: News: @infacloud accelerates connected ecosystem with fastest path to connectivity & profits #ISV http://infa.media/Cloudeco #INFA15
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. Informatica Vibe, the industry's first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), powers the unique "Map Once. Deploy Anywhere." capabilities of the Informatica Platform. Worldwide, over 5,800 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets from devices to mobile to social to big data residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica, Informatica Cloud and the Informatica Platform are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Steve Bauer Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 4159 +1 650 670 7135 email@example.com