ST. LOUIS, May 18, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amdocs (Nasdaq:DOX), the leading provider of customer experience solutions, today announced new communications-specific applications that allow service providers to aggregate data from multiple marketing, network and customer care sources and generate business and customer insights with actionable recommendations. Today's announcement builds on Amdocs' big data analytics launch announcement last year which introduced the industry's first end-to-end, communications-specific big data analytics portfolio and that makes data clean, accessible and actionable for service providers or third-parties to enable open innovation.
Amdocs' new big data actionable analytics applications:
- Amdocs High Definition Marketing Analytics accesses the large volumes of usage data, web surfing trends, social feeds and care channels to help service providers transform the practice of customer management and upselling by using dynamic micro-segmentation for improved targeting and contextual analytics to offer customers the most appropriate new product or services. This includes multi-channel engagement and interfaces into the service provider's product catalog and campaign management systems.
- Amdocs Deep Network Analytics provides a holistic set of network insights from the combination of radio access feeds, deep packet inspection from the network, and customer value parameters from business support systems. The network suite helps service providers to more effectively target their network capital expenditure towards more valuable customers, improve the connectivity experience, identify network issues before they occur and obtain a deeper understanding of the network factors that drive customer satisfaction.
- Amdocs Consumer and Business Satisfaction Analytics spans a wide array of data sources which allows executives to break down the siloed approach of different business units in order to assist business managers understand what drives customers' Net Promoter Score (NPS) and resolve issues before they impact customer satisfaction. These analytics also improve the performance of the call center and self-care capabilities helping to deliver an optimal customer experience.
Amdocs' expanded big data portfolio combines domain expertise with open source technologies and communications-specific tools to collect, store and process data. As part of Amdocs' big data offering, Amdocs provides a wide range of data management services to improve efficiency, reduce costs and help service providers extract more value from their data. Amdocs is already working with service providers to evolve their data warehouses into cost-efficient and scalable data management environments. One example is Telefónica, announced today, which is implementing an Amdocs operational data store solution for its operations in Chile and Peru in order to consolidate data from multiple sources and deliver actionable business insights for faster decision-making.
"Amdocs' big data analytics portfolio aids service providers as they meet head-on the demands of The New World of Customer ExperienceTM, an era marked by the need to overcome internal system complexity to accelerate business value and deliver a differentiated customer experience," said Gary Miles, division president for Amdocs big data and strategic initiatives. "This challenge is particularly acute in the context of big data with so many data sources often residing in proprietary and siloed systems across diverse areas of the business. Amdocs understands the data sources intimately and offers tools specifically designed to collect, process and expose the data in a secure manner."
- Read more about Amdocs' big data analytics portfolio
- Learn more about Amdocs CES solutions
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company's website
- Subscribe to Amdocs' RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers' success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control and optimization product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of $3.6 billion in fiscal 2014, Amdocs and its more than 22,000 employees serve customers in over 80 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
Amdocs' Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs' growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs' ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs' ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2014 filed on December 8, 2014 and our quarterly 6-K form furnished on February 9 and May 11, 2015.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Sara Preto Fusion PR for Amdocs Tel: +1-212-651-4214 E-Mail: email@example.com