- Galvanically Insulated Fiber Optic Short Links Suppressing Transient Peak Voltages up to 50 kV
- Innovative Connectorless POF Transceivers Supporting 100Mbps to 1Gbps
- Enhanced 5MBd Versatile Link Fiber Optic Receivers in Multiple Package Options
SAN JOSE, Calif., and SINGAPORE, May 18, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avago Technologies (Nasdaq:AVGO), a leading supplier of analog interface components for wireless, wireline, storage and industrial applications, today unveiled a wide array of new industrial fiber optic products targeting renewable energy, industrial motor drive and transportation applications. The new products will be showcased in the Avago booth 6-206 at the PCIM Europe 2015 exhibition in Nuremberg, Germany from May 19th to 21st.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=32990
New Product Highlights
AFBR-3905xxRZ/3950xxRZ – High Voltage Galvanic Insulation Links
- Suppresses transient peak voltages up to 50 kV per IEC 60664-1 specification
- Available in 1, 2, 3 and 4-inch length
- Supports data rates from DC to 5 MBd (AFBR-3905xxRZ)
- Supports data rates from DC to 50 MBd (AFBR-3950xxRZ)
- Suitable for high voltage on-board insulation in applications such as power distribution, smart grid, and industrial inverters and motor drives
AFBR-59FxZ – Compact 650nm POF Transceivers with Bare Fiber Locking System
- Supports serial data communications from 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- Innovative bare fiber locking mechanism eliminating the need for connectors
- Footprint comparable to RJ-45 connector
AFBR-25x1CZ – Enhanced 650nm Versatile Link Fiber Optic Receivers
- Supports data rates from DC to 5 MBd with superior EMI performance
- Link distances up to 50 meters using 1mm 0.5NA POF and 500 meters using 200um 0.37NA PCS
- Operates in 3.3V or 5V supply with TTL data output
- Available in horizontal, vertical and 30°-tilted packages
"Avago is a leading provider of industrial fiber optic solutions with field-proven reliability and unrivaled performance. For more than two decades industrial customers have relied on Avago's sustained product innovations to help address changing market requirements," said Martin Weigert, vice president and general manager of Avago's Industrial Fiber Product Division (IFPD). "The introduction and full showcase of our expanded portfolio of new industrial fiber optic products at PCIM Europe 2015 further demonstrate Avago's continued commitment and leadership in the industrial fiber optic marketplace."
Samples of the AFBR-3905xxRZ, AFBR-3950xxRZ, AFBR-59FxZ, AFBR-25x1CZ and evaluation boards are now available. Please contact your local Avago Technologies sales representative for samples and pricing.
Further information on the new products is available online at
About Avago Technologies
Avago Technologies is a leading designer, developer and global supplier of a broad range of analog, digital, mixed signal and optoelectronics components and subsystems with a focus in III-V compound and CMOS based semiconductor design and processing. Avago's extensive product portfolio serves four primary target markets: wireless communications, enterprise storage, wired infrastructure, and industrial and other.
For more information, visit Avago's website: www.avagotech.com.
Avago, Avago Technologies, and the A logo are trademarks of Avago Technologies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Press Contact: Khanh Lam Corporate Communications email@example.com Telephone: +1 408 435 4570