RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., May 21, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq:KOOL), an autologous cell-based regenerative medicine company, today announced the Company will be presenting at the 2015 Marcum Microcap Conference being held on May 27-28, 2015 at The Grand Hyatt New York.
Kenneth L. Harris, President and Head of the Company's clinical programs, will be presenting on Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 9:30 A.M. Eastern Time.
|- Date and Time:||Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 9:30 – 10:00 AM|
|- Venue:||Grand Hyatt New York, NY, NY|
|- Presenter||Kenneth L. Harris, President|
|- Topic||Corporate Presentation|
To set up a one-on-one meeting with Ken Harris, President of Cesca Therapeutics, please contact Kirin Smith, Chief Operations Officer of PCG Advisory Group at, + 1-646-863-6519.
Webcast: http://wsw.com/webcast/marcum3/kool. An archived version of the webcast will be available two hours following the presentation and can be accessed within the investors' section of the Cesca Therapeutics website at: www.cescatherapeutics.com
The Marcum MicroCap Conference is dedicated to providing a forum where publicly traded companies under $500 million in market capitalization can network with the investment community. The conference features presentations by CEOs and CFOs from six principal industry sectors, expert panels moderated by industry leaders, and the opportunity to meet with management of these companies on a One-on-One basis.
This event attracts fund managers and high net worth investors who focus on small cap equities. Over 2,000 participants from all segments of the microcap market are expected to participate. Attendees will include senior management, finance and legal executives, venture and lower middle-market private equity investors, institutional investors, directors, investment bankers, buy- and sell-side analysts, and service providers to the microcap marketplace.
About Cesca Therapeutics Inc.
Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (www.cescatherapeutics.com) is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of autologous cell-based therapeutics for use in regenerative medicine. The Company is a leader in development and manufacture of automated blood and bone marrow processing systems that enable the separation, processing and preservation of cell and tissue therapy products. These include:
- The SurgWerks™ Platform with VXP System, proprietary stem cell therapy point-of-care device kits and cell processing systems for treating vascular and orthopedic indications that integrate the following indication specific components:
- Cell harvesting
- Cell processing and selection
- Cell diagnostics
- Cell delivery
- The CellWerksTM Platform, a proprietary stem cell laboratory kit for processing target cells used in the treatments of oncological and hematological disorders.
- The AXP® AutoXpress® Platform (AXP), a proprietary family of automated devices that includes the AXP and the MXP™ MarrowXpress™ and companion sterile blood processing disposables for harvesting stem cells in closed systems. The AXP device is used for the processing of cord blood.
- The MarrowXpress™ Platform (MXP), a derivative product of the AXP and its accompanying disposable bag set, isolates and concentrates stem cells from bone marrow. Self-powered and microprocessor-controlled, the MXP contains flow control optical sensors that volume-reduces blood from bone marrow to a user defined volume in 30 minutes, while retaining over 90% of the MNCs.
- The Res-Q™ 60 (Res-Q), a point-of-care system designed for the preparation of cell concentrates, including stem cells, from bone marrow aspirates and whole blood for platelet rich plasma (PRP).
- The BioArchive® System, an automated cryogenic device, used by cord blood stem cell banks in more than 35 countries for cryopreserving and archiving cord blood stem cell units for transplant.
Forward Looking Statement
The statements contained herein may include statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on management's current views and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. A more complete description of risks that could cause actual events to differ from the outcomes predicted by Cesca Therapeutics' forward-looking statements is set forth under the caption "Risk Factors" in Cesca Therapeutics annual report on Form 10-K and other reports it files with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time, and you should consider each of those factors when evaluating the forward-looking statements.
Source:Cesca Therapeutics Inc.