HONOLULU, May 21, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kay Properties and Investments, LLC has successfully helped another 1031 exchange investor close on a portfolio of DST 1031 replacement properties. The client, a Hawaii based real estate investor, had recently sold rental property in downtown Waikiki and was looking for to do a tax deferred exchange into income producing properties that he would not have to actively manage.
Dwight Kay, CEO and Founder of Kay Properties, commented, "The client told us that he soon realized that nobody that he could find in Hawaii truly specialized in DST properties and he wanted a firm that could ultimately provide him with the expertise and guidance in DST properties that he was looking for, which ultimately led to him finding and deciding to work with Kay Properties."
Dwight Kay continued, "At Kay Properties, we are 100% focused on DST 1031 properties which is why many people opt to invest with us as opposed to our competitors. It is similar to how if you required knee surgery you likely could have your general practice physician perform the surgery, however you obviously would opt for a surgeon whereby all he or she does is knee surgeries day in and day out."
Chay Lapin, Vice President at Kay Properties, commented, "We are licensed in all 50 states to help our clients purchase DST 1031 properties and this Hawaii-based client is a very typical scenario whereby an out of state client will seek us out to help them with specified guidance and direction in the purchase of DST properties."
Kay Properties & Investments, LLC is a DST brokerage and advisory firm providing DST 1031 exchange replacement properties to accredited investors. Registered Representatives at Kay Properties and Investments, LLC are licensed in all 50 states and have clients located throughout the country. For more information or to view our current property list please visit http://www.kpi1031.com.
Risk and Disclosures
- DST properties are available to accredited investors only (generally described as having a net worth of over $1 million dollars exclusive of primary residence) and accredited entities only. If you are unsure if you are an accredited investor and/or an accredited entity please verify with your CPA and Attorney prior to considering a 1031 exchange/sale of your property.
- The information herein has been prepared for educational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to purchase DST properties and/or securitized real estate investments.
- Such offers are only made through the Private Placement Memorandum (PPM), which is solely available to accredited investors and accredited entities.
- IRC Section 1031, IRC Section 1033 and IRC Section 721 are complex tax concepts, therefore you should consult your legal or tax professional regarding the specifics of your particular situation.
- This material is not to be interpreted as tax or legal advice.
- Please speak with your own tax and legal advisors for advice/ guidance regarding your particular situation.
- There are risks associated with investing in real estate and Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) properties including, but not limited to, loss of entire investment principal, declining market values, tenant vacancies and illiquidity.
- Investors should read the PPM carefully before investing paying special attention to the risk section.
- Diversification does not guarantee profits or guarantee protection against losses.
- Photos/tenants/case studies/examples do not represent current offerings. Future offerings will vary and may be significantly different than photos/tenants/case studies/examples shown.
- Because investors situations and objectives vary this information is not intended to indicate suitability for any particular investor. The client example used is for informational purposes only.
- Please speak with your CPA and Attorney to determine if an investment in real estate/DST properties is suitable for your particular situation/circumstances.
- This information is from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or represent that it is accurate or complete.
- Past performance is not indicative of future returns.
- Potential cash flows/returns/appreciation are not guaranteed and could be lower than anticipated.
Securities offered through Concorde Investment Services LLC (CIS), member FINRA/SIPC. Kay Properties and Investments, LLC is independent of CIS.
Chay Lapin Vice President Kay Properties and Investments, LLC 562-882-7617 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Kay PropertiesandInvestments, LLC