RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., May 28, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq:KOOL), an autologous cell-based regenerative medicine company, today announced today that it will be a featured presenter at the 2015 LD Micro Invitational Investor Conference on Monday June 1, 2015 in Bel Air, California at the Luxe Sunset Hotel.
|Presenter:||Robin C. Stracey, CEO & Director|
|Date and Time:||Monday, June 1, 2015 – 10 AM PDT|
|Venue:||Luxe Sunset Hotel|
To set up a one-on-one meeting with Robin Stracey, CEO & Director of Cesca Therapeutics, please contact Kirin Smith, Chief Operations Officer of PCG Advisory Group at, + 1-646-863-6519.
About LD MICRO
LD MICRO is an Internet-based investment newsletter firm that provides self-directed investors information on selected publicly traded companies that, in the opinion of LD MICRO, have above-average investment potential. It is a non-registered investment advisor. LD MICRO also hosts the LD MICRO "Invitational" and "Main Event" Conferences for investors in June and December of each year, respectively. Last year's "Invitational" Conference had over 700 investors attend, including strong institutional interest from fund managers, analysts and traders representing over 165 firms
About Cesca Therapeutics Inc.
Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (www.cescatherapeutics.com) is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of autologous cell-based therapeutics for use in regenerative medicine. The Company is a leader in development and manufacture of automated blood and bone marrow processing systems that enable the separation, processing and preservation of cell and tissue therapy products. These include:
- The SurgWerks™ Platform with VXP System, proprietary stem cell therapy point-of-care device kits and cell processing systems for treating vascular and orthopedic indications that integrate the following indication specific components:
- Cell harvesting
- Cell processing and selection
- Cell diagnostics
- Cell delivery
- The CellWerks™ Platform, a proprietary stem cell laboratory kit for processing target cells used in the treatments of oncological and hematological disorders.
- The AXP® AutoXpress® Platform (AXP), a proprietary family of automated devices that includes the AXP and the MXP™ MarrowXpress™ and companion sterile blood processing disposables for harvesting stem cells in closed systems. The AXP device is used for the processing of cord blood.
- The MarrowXpress™ Platform (MXP), a derivative product of the AXP and its accompanying disposable bag set, isolates and concentrates stem cells from bone marrow. Self-powered and microprocessor-controlled, the MXP contains flow control optical sensors that volume-reduces blood from bone marrow to a user defined volume in 30 minutes, while retaining over 90% of the MNCs.
- The Res-Q™ 60 (Res-Q), a point-of-care system designed for the preparation of cell concentrates, including stem cells, from bone marrow aspirates and whole blood for platelet rich plasma (PRP).
- The BioArchive® System, an automated cryogenic device, used by cord blood stem cell banks in more than 35 countries for cryopreserving and archiving cord blood stem cell units for transplant.
Forward Looking Statement
The statements contained herein may include statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on management's current views and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. A more complete description of risks that could cause actual events to differ from the outcomes predicted by Cesca Therapeutics' forward-looking statements is set forth under the caption "Risk Factors" in Cesca Therapeutics annual report on Form 10-K and other reports it files with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time, and you should consider each of those factors when evaluating the forward-looking statements.
Source:Cesca Therapeutics Inc.