NICE, France, June 2, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At TM Forum Live! in Nice, Amdocs (Nasdaq:DOX), the leading provider of customer experience solutions, today announced the launch of Amdocs CES 9.3, the company's latest portfolio release introducing new solutions for online commerce, interactive bills, big data marketing, care and network analytics, as well as cross-portfolio enhancements to improve system performance. As a result, service providers are able to inspire customers with exciting services, create intelligent interactions and deliver a dynamic quality of experience, all the while accelerating business value.
Amdocs CES 9.3 spans industry-specific business and operational support systems (B/OSS) and network control and optimization systems. Continuing to build on strong portfolio integration, Amdocs CES 9.3 enables service providers to respond to the multi-dimensional market demands that are driving The New World of Customer Experience, an era where service providers are expected to offer innovative and personalized services, delivered consistently across channels and with a seamless network service experience. This latest portfolio release also accelerates business value for service providers by streamlining complex operating environments, driving cost reduction and speeding time to market for new products and services.
Amdocs CES 9.3 highlights include:
Enabling exciting new digital services with a consistent, omni-channel experience:
- Amdocs Commerce solution allows service providers to quickly create, manage and sell multi-play communications services bundled with digital products (e.g. video content) and hard goods (e.g. device accessories), across all online channels, to both existing customers and anonymous online shoppers. The solution supports purchase and re-contracting flows, from discovery to delivery, through a single all-inclusive catalog and customer-facing system.
- Amdocs Omni-Channel Billing Experience solution adds new interactive HTML email bill capabilities and multi-channel bill distribution. Customers can now easily access bill information and drill down into usage and charges in both online and offline modes. Customers can also pay or dispute charges and explore personalized promotion offers from the online bill.
Personalized experiences, delivered intelligently:
- Announced last month, Amdocs' expanded big data analytics offering includes new applications targeted to help service providers effectively extract and manage data from multiple sources and generate actionable insights to improve marketing and customer care operations. These include automated offers based on customer history and preferences, and identifying and resolving customer interaction issues before they occur.
Dynamic quality of experience:
- Amdocs Deep Network Analytics, also part of Amdocs' expanded big data analytics offering announced last month, helps service providers proactively improve data service quality, create personalized offers based on data usage and subscriber behavior, tune network policies to ensure optimal quality of experience, and plan network build-out investments to maximize return on investment.
- Enhanced Amdocs Omni Convergent Charging solution now allows for data consumed by roaming customers to be serviced by the visiting network instead of the home network, enabling the same quality of experience enjoyed on home networks while roaming.
Accelerated business value through operational efficiencies:
- Cross-portfolio improvements include the addition of cross-site recovery processes and new tools for optimizing configuration processes, in order to minimize disaster recovery time and ensure always-on availability and service continuity during systems upgrades.
- Process improvements within Amdocs' billing solutions shorten billing cycles, increase system scalability, reduce the number of stuck orders, and avoid unnecessary collection processes.
- Amdocs Resource Manager includes new workflow management capabilities and user interface support for new types of end-to-end network visualizations with the ability to search across third-party data-sources. This helps accelerate design and assign activities, improve service assurance, and reduce costly design rework.
- The Amdocs Order Delivery Orchestrator solution, announced earlier this year, enables orchestration of complex enterprise orders across traditional and virtualized services, helping service providers to quickly introduce multiple new service offers to their business customers.
"Customers have become more tech-savvy. They expect service providers to constantly raise the innovation bar with new digital services, while providing better network service, a more personalized customer experience and complete information consistency across channels. And they want control over the whole process," said Mark Mortensen, BSS Practice Head at Analysys Mason. "Integrated suites, such as Amdocs CES 9.3, can ensure the delivery of such a customer-controlled high-quality experience across all these dimensions. It is not just about incrementally making things better – to thrive and grow, the traditional communications service providers of today must become the digital service providers of tomorrow."
"Addressing customer experience across all these multiple dimensions adds further complexity to service providers' already complex systems environments, especially when business agility is critical to addressing new regulations and heightened competition from consolidated players and over-the-top entrants," said Chris Williams, head of global marketing at Amdocs. "It's therefore critical for service providers to find ways to introduce operational efficiencies and accelerate business value. Amdocs CES 9.3 delivers cross-portfolio enhancements which improve systems performance, ensuring our customers can offer new services in a timely manner amidst this complexity, while lowering operational costs."
- For more information about the Amdocs CES 9.3 portfolio, visit Amdocs at TM Forum Live!:
Agora 2 - Level 2, MR10-MR11
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company's website
- Subscribe to Amdocs' RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers' success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control and optimization product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of $3.6 billion in fiscal 2014, Amdocs and its more than 22,000 employees serve customers in over 80 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
Amdocs' Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs' growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs' ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs' ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2014 filed on December 8, 2014 and our quarterly 6-K form furnished on February 9 and May 11, 2015.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Sara Preto Fusion PR for Amdocs Tel: +1-212-651-4214 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org