MARCUS LEMONIS OF CNBC'S "THE PROFIT" TO OFFER "LESSONS FROM THE TURNAROUND KING"
SPEAKERS INCLUDE: LIFE IS GOOD'S BERT JACOBS, GO DADDY FOUNDER BOB PARSONS, KLEINER PERKINS' RANDY KOMISAR, EVENTBRITE'S JULIA HARTZ, UMAMI RESTAURANT GROUP'S ADAM FLEISCHMAN,
AMERICAN GIANT'S BAYARD WINTHROP & THE CONTAINER STORE'S KIP TINDELL
Los Angeles All-Star Entrepreneurs panel includes: StyleSaint's Allison Beal, TrueCar's Scott Painter and Pressed Juicery's Hayden Slater
Tuesday, June 23 at The Theater at Ace Hotel
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ & NEW YORK, NY – June 15, 2015 – An all-star roster of some of the country's best-known and most-admired entrepreneurs, disruptors, and venture capitalists will be speaking, debating and networking at the iCONIC Conference at The Theater at Ace Hotel in Los Angeles on Tuesday, June 23, 2015.
Produced by CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, and Inc. Media, the publisher of Inc. magazine, Los Angeles will be the second of three cities in The iCONIC Tour, focusing on small business and innovation, combining dynamic interviews, presentations and business advice from leaders who have achieved iconic status.
Tyler Mathisen, co-anchor of CNBC's "Power Lunch" and "Nightly Business Report" and Eric Schurenberg, president and editor-in-chief, Inc. will serve as the hosts for the conference. Sessions and interviews will be featured on multiple platforms including CNBC, CNBC.com and Inc.com.
Speakers and panelists throughout the day include:
- Marcus Lemonis, entrepreneur and host of CNBC's "The Profit," will offer "Lessons From The Turnaround King."
- The founder of Life is Good, Bert Jacobs, who with his brother took $78 and a stick figure drawing and turned it into a $100 million lifestyle brand empire.
- Outspoken Go Daddy founder Bob Parsons shares his billion-dollar formula for success.
- One-on-one interview with The Container Store founder Kip Tindell, discussing how his seven Foundation Principles can craft a profitable, sustainable, and fun way of doing business.
- The good, bad and ugly of brand building with Umami Restaurant Group founder Adam Fleischman, Eventbrite co-founder and president Julia Hartz, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers partner Randy Komisar, and American Giant founder and CEO Bayard Winthrop.
- A Los Angeles All-Star Entrepreneurs panel featuring Allison Beal, co-founder and CEO, StyleSaint; Scott Painter, founder and CEO, TrueCar; and Hayden Slater, co-founder, Pressed Juicery.
- CNBC reporter Julia Boorstin in a discussion with Upfront Ventures partner Mark Suster and Greycroft co-founder and partner Dana Settle.
Leading up to the event, CNBC's small business and entrepreneurship reporter Kate Rogers will provide stories on-air and online highlighting the hottest, most exciting Los Angeles startups. CNBC's Julia Boorstin and Jane Wells will moderate panels and cover the conference live for CNBC's Business Day programming.
The final iCONIC conference will take place in Washington, D.C. on November 11, 2015 at the Warner Theater.
The first cross-platform sponsor of The iCONIC Tour is T-Mobile.
For more information about The iCONIC Tour, including registration and sponsorship opportunities, log on to: www.iconicconference.com.
With CNBC in the U.S., CNBC in Asia Pacific, CNBC in Europe, Middle East and Africa, CNBC World and CNBC HD , CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business information to approximately 371 million homes worldwide, including more than 100 million households in the United States and Canada. CNBC also provides daily business updates to 400 million households across China. The network's 15 live hours a day of business programming in North America (weekdays from 4:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC's global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC's highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries.
CNBC also has a vast portfolio of digital products which deliver real-time financial market news and information across a variety of platforms. These include CNBC.com, the online destination for global business; CNBC PRO, the premium, integrated desktop/mobile service that provides real-time global market data and live access to CNBC global programming; and a suite of CNBC Mobile products including the CNBC Real-Time iPhone and iPad Apps.
Members of the media can receive more information about CNBC and its programming on the NBC Universal Media Village Web site at http://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/networks/cnbc/.