- Global release of MiContact Center Solidus delivers improved multi-channel customer experience from a single agent desktop
- New partnership with Teleopti adds agility and sophistication to customer interactions
- Significant scalability and performance improvements to MiContact Center Multimedia adds more agent capacity for the mid-market
LAS VEGAS, June 17, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in business communications, today announced a series of sweeping enhancements to its MiContact Center portfolio designed to address the changing requirements for contemporary contact center operations. The portfolio enhancements, featured at the Call Center Week conference taking place this week in Las Vegas, are the latest in a string of strategic and focused partnerships, investments and acquisitions Mitel has made which aim to expand its position in the growing contact center market and deliver value to partners and customers.
Over 900 agents at Kansas call center management company Centrinex are using Mitel's multimedia platforms to improve customer access and optimize agent productivity.
"The use of mobile and multimedia communications really lets us give consumers the choice of how, where and when they want to connect with our company," said Bart Miller, CEO of Centrinex. "If someone is out of their office or home and on a cell phone, a voice call may be best, but web chat may be preferred if they are sitting at their computer. With Mitel's solutions, my agents can now manage a phone call, two email conversations and a web chat all simultaneously and while delivering a superior customer experience for each."
"The MiContact Center portfolio announcements today are further proof of Mitel's commitment to its three-pronged strategy that includes rapid expansion in the contact center," said industry analyst Sheila McGee-Smith. "With consumers rapidly shifting to digital channels for interactions, constant enhancements to multi-channel capabilities are essential, as are workforce optimization tools to manage how agents performing mobile, social and other web-based transactions are scheduled and managed."
To meet this need, Mitel has retooled its MiContact Center portfolio and expanded its technology ecosystem to help organizations meet contemporary customer expectations. Major enhancements include:
- A new release of MiContact Center Solidus featuring multi-language advanced multimedia capability with multi-platform email support for any SMTP server including: Exchange, Domino, Gmail, Outlook.com, an improved integrated interaction workflow designer, searchable chat/email history and social and enhanced blending for common agent handling of all media types.
- Expanded scalability of MiContact Center Enterprise Edition and introducing replay capability, multimedia-based pinpoint customer service – good or bad – and on any media to deliver a superior customer experience, and support for multimedia agent forecasting and multimedia agent scheduling.
- An expanded contact center partner ecosystem with the addition of a new reseller agreement with global workforce management (WFM) provider Teleopti, offering a sophisticated suite of scheduling products. For more information on the partnership, visit mitel.teleopti.com.
- Enhancements to MiContact Center Outbound increasing agent productivity with a full suite of new features including: 3-way conferencing for agents, dynamic calling party number presentation, intelligent time zone scheduling, call recording integration, voice resiliency and more.
MiContact Center is one of the broadest contact center portfolios on the market, designed to meet the needs of contact centers of all sizes and provide a future-proof solution that seamlessly scales as business requirements evolve. With the enhancements announced today, Mitel is uniquely positioned in the industry as a single vendor offering a full suite of contact center capabilities suitable for deployment on premise, in the cloud or a hybrid of the two.
"The contact center market today is dramatically different than it was even two years ago, with a radical shift in terms of where customer conversations are happening and the increasing use of non-traditional platforms like chat and social," said Ron Wellard, Chief Products and Solutions Officer, Mitel. "These shifts create a fantastic opportunity for contact centers to drive a new level of customer engagement and experience to improve satisfaction, loyalty, and spend while lowering operational costs and complexity."
Mitel and Teleopti solutions are on display in booth 525 (Mitel) and booth 308 (Teleopti) at the Call Center Week Conference and Expo taking place this week in Las Vegas.
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Amy MacLeod (media), 613-691-3317, email@example.com Cynthia Navarro (industry analysts), 469-574-8113, firstname.lastname@example.org Michael McCarthy (investor relations), 469-574-8134, email@example.com
Source:Mitel Networks Corporation