MINNEAPOLIS, June 23, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KeyedIn® Solutions, an innovator in aPaaS and SaaS-based business solutions, today announced a significant upgrade to its highly regarded KeyedIn Projects software. The new release, version 5.8, builds on the software's 15-year history of perfecting project and program management solutions for professional services organizations, project management offices (PMOs) and businesses of all types and sizes around the world.
KeyedIn Projects software has gained a loyal following based on its strategy-led and execution-driven approach to project management that provides value across the organization. The intuitive and customizable web user interface generates quick adoption while successive, client-driven enhancements deliver ongoing value. These capabilities and more have helped to secure a customer retention rate of 96%. With version 5.8, KeyedIn Projects software offers updates to further simplify information access and oversight of resources and deliverables. Highlights include:
Reporting, information access and visibility
- The software's integrated Report Writer includes additional filtering options to view data in new ways and offers the ability to schedule and email reports automatically.
- Users can drill-down into dashboard widgets for quick problem-solving and to gain greater detail on factors impacting project status. More options to print, export or generate to PDF, enable greater control through visibility.
- The Gantt task plan editor now provides sophisticated reporting options to allow tailoring of output to a wide range of stakeholders, from team members to senior management.
- Security control is further enhanced with the introduction of single sign-on integration and additional authentication protocols including Active Directory.
Oversight of project resources and deliverables
- The new Deliverables tab simplifies the process of entering, tracking and highlighting key project deliverables and dependencies, providing easy visibility across projects, programs and portfolios.
- The Strategic Resourcing process has been revolutionized to provide simple project and organization-focused filtering, one-screen reallocation and the ability to budget with specific resources using their true costs.
This latest version of KeyedIn Projects software provides added layers of usability to further empower users and ease the management of complex projects. "As a leader in Cloud-based project management software, our customers expect – and deserve – the best we have to offer," said Lauri Klaus, CEO and Co-Founder of KeyedIn. "This release represents hundreds of hours of due diligence, design and development effort to ensure we are delivering the utmost value to our customers."
In addition to multiple new features, version 5.8 of KeyedIn Projects software offers additional, devolved administration functions, added browser compatibility and enhanced Quickbooks integration capabilities. Kevin Hurley, EVP of Technology at KeyedIn, sums up the new release stating, "By staying ahead of the technology curve and intently listening to our users around the world, KeyedIn was able to make a great product even better."
KeyedIn Projects provides a complete Project Portfolio Management solution that enables companies to successfully achieve their strategic goals from unrivalled visibility.
A free trial of the software is available at http://www.keyedin.com/keyedinprojects/.
About KeyedIn® Solutions
KeyedIn® Solutions helps organizations simplify business processes, improve performance and drive results in the Cloud through an innovative combination of aPaaS and SaaS business solutions.
The company's SaaS-based business systems include KeyedIn Projects, a strategy-led and execution-driven project management solution, and KeyedIn Manufacturing, a configurable cloud ERP that drives operational excellence for manufacturers. KeyedIn Konfigure aPaaS is transforming custom enterprise-level application development, building new business systems and system components with greater speed, agility, and innovation.
When businesses need results fast, they look to the Cloud – and turn to KeyedIn Solutions. You should too.
Keep up with us at www.keyedin.com, Twitter @KeyedInProjects, Facebook: www.facebook.com/KeyedInSolutions; or LinkedIn: KeyedIn Solutions, Inc.
CONTACT: Debbie Breemeersch Director of Marketing 1-866-662-6820 email@example.com
Source: Keyedin Solutions