OAKLAND, Calif., June 24, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- More than 250 high net worth investors from around the world eager to invest in the fastest growing industry in America will gather in Denver, CO at the ArcView Investor Forum, the country's first and most active investor group in the industry. Taking place at the Exdo Event Center for a two day Shark Tank-like pitch forum on Friday, June 26th and Saturday, June 27th, accredited investors will be reviewing pitches from more than 25 companies who competed fiercely for the pitch slots out of a field of hundreds of applicants. It will be the highest concentration of capital and key players to ever assemble for the industry.
"The best entrepreneurial minds and the sharpest investors are turning their attention to the fastest growing industry in America: the cannabis industry. ArcView is where the deals that will make future headlines are made," said Troy Dayton, CEO and co-founder of The ArcView Group.
The ArcView Investor Forum will be held just before the National Cannabis Industry Association's Business Summit as well as Canopy Boulder's Demo Day, ArcView's partner business accelerator. Learn more about the growth of the cannabis industry via this short video. To get a sense of what to expect at ArcView see this other short video.
- Who: The ArcView investor Network Forum
- When: Friday, June 26th and Saturday, June 27th, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Where: Exdo Event Center 1399 35th street, Denver, CO 80205
- Media credentials can be arranged with the contacts below.
About The ArcView Group
Founded in 2010, The ArcView Group is responsible for a number of groundbreaking ventures in the cannabis industry. The ArcView Investor Network includes more than 480 accredited investors who have put more than $44 million behind 70 companies. ArcView Market Research produces the State of Legal Marijuana Markets report, which is the most oft-cited market data report. In 2015 ArcView became a partner in Canopy, the first seed-stage mentor-driven business accelerator. ArcView is also co-founder of Cannasure Insurance Services, the leading provider of business insurance to the cannabis industry.
- Cannasure Insurance Services Marijuana Policy Project
- National Cannabis Industry Association Marijuana Investment Company (MJIC)
- Ebbu Jane's Brew
- Lexaria Corporation Drug Policy Alliance
- CanopyBoulder Electrum Partners
- Freedom Enterprises Harborside Health Center
- MassRoots O.pen Vape
- Poseidon Asset Management Premium Cannabis
- Quantum Technology Partners Keef Cola
- Common Bond Collaborative Bernstein Law
- Viridian Capital NeWAY Capital
- Quigley's Formula