MINNEAPOLIS, June 29, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Tile Shop (Nasdaq:TTS), a specialty retailer of premium manufactured tile and natural stone, setting and maintenance materials, announced that it has expanded its presence in Charlotte, opening a new retail showroom to the public today at 9920 Matthews Park Drive in Matthews, NC. The new store is The Tile Shop's third location in the Charlotte metro area, showcasing inspirational styled living spaces defined by a diverse collection of more than 4,000 globally sourced, uniquely crafted tile and natural stone in unlimited color palettes and textures. The more than 18,000 square-foot store also features an on-site design and education center available to all customers.
"Our tile collection encompasses many colors, shapes, patterns and textures that allow people to express their own style. Whether customers aspire to dress up a single surface, update a room or remodel an entire home, we bring them product and design inspiration to achieve their vision, expert advice, a superior customer service experience and confidence to take on their project," said Carl Randazzo, Senior Vice President of Retail for The Tile Shop. "We're excited to introduce Matthews-area homeowners and trade professionals to our product selection and shopping experience."
Showroom Designed To Help Customers Get The Look They Want
When customers enter The Tile Shop in Matthews, they will find everything they need to complete a home remodeling tile project, from expert store associate guidance through design and installation advice to high quality, readily available tile, stone, tools and setting materials. Customers can find products including:
- High quality tiles and natural stone options in a variety of styles, color palettes, designs and materials, including marble, travertine, ceramic, glass, granite, metal, porcelain, faux wood, onyx, quartzite, sandstone, limestone and more
- Shapes and patterns including subway, mosaic, square, rectangle, circle and many textured options, as well as associated finishing pieces
- Wide assortment of ceramic and natural stone pencils, chair rails, listellos, decorative mosaics, sink basins, corner shelves, soap dishes, towel bars, thresholds, shower curbs, switchplates, and base and skirting pieces to create a custom look for every space
- Floor tile installation tools and setting materials, including Superior™ sealants, caulks, grout, adhesives, floats, substrates, tile cutting tools and more which are available only at The Tile Shop
- Free installation guides and design idea catalogs, including the Spring 2015 Design Book and 30th Anniversary Showcase
Tile Project Planning At Your Service
The Tile Shop simplifies tile shopping with the help of expert associates who can identify customer project needs, provide the best product recommendations, offer sound project planning, free design and installation guidance, and make it as easy as possible to purchase exactly what's needed to re-imagine and transform a space.
The Tile Shop features fully decorated, room-size displays -- kitchens, baths, and other spaces within a home, as well as premium lighting and plumbing fixtures that allow customers to see how The Tile Shop tile and stone will look like installed in their home.
Customers are encouraged to imagine the endless possibilities they can create in their space. They can get single ideas from showroom vignettes or re-create an exact replica of a vignette in their own home using all of the tile products they see in store.
The Tile Shop Difference
In addition to providing a broad selection of high quality tile and natural stone products, and excellent customer service, The Tile Shop in Matthews offers customers benefits that include:
- Purchasing Made Easy. Option to purchase products in-store, online or over the phone
- Complete Delivery Options. Free delivery options available to any of The Tile Shop's retail locations or to customers' homes with a qualifying purchase. Job site delivery program also available online and in-store. Store associates can accommodate individual needs.
- Easy Return Policy. No restocking fees and six months to return unused tile
- Samples. Samples of all tiles and natural stone are available in store and online
- Financing Options. Financing is available to consumers and Pros. More details are available at www.tileshop.com and in-store
- Pro Grade installation materials and tools. Certified Pro Grade installation products give customers the performance their tile job demands
- Warranty. 25-year warranty on Superior™ adhesives, grout and maintenance products
- Convenient Store Hours. Open seven days a week, The Tile Shop's store hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Free Do-It-Yourself Workshops. Free in-store educational "How To Tile" workshops provide tiling tips and added confidence to any project. Workshops are open to the public every Saturday at 9:30 a.m.
Pro Network Benefits
In addition to the above benefits, Pros receive exclusive services to help deliver the highest quality job to their clients when they join The Tile Shop's Pro Network program by registering in-store or online, including:
- Ongoing discounts
- Dedicated, single point of contact sales associate to serve as ongoing resource
- In-house credit program
- Job site delivery
- Complimentary referral program to help drive business to local Pros
- Access to industry networking events focused on product education and training
About The Tile Shop
The Tile Shop is a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories in the United States. The Company offers a wide selection of high quality products, exclusive designs, knowledgeable staff and exceptional customer service, in an extensive showroom environment with more than 50 full-room tiled displays. The Tile Shop is a proud member of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) and the National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA). The Tile Shop currently operates 110 stores in 31 states, with an average size of 22,100 square feet. The Tile Shop also sells products online at www.tileshop.com. Join The Tile Shop on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
CONTACT: For more information, contact: Lindsey Rose 612.562.4477, email@example.com
Source:Tile Shop Holdings, Inc.