San Francisco, California, July 1, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The U.S. Hair Brush Market is expected to reach USD 1.25 billion by 2022, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Reducing prices of synthetic bristle hair brushes is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. Hair brushes are mostly used for detangling human hair and are increasingly being used for styling and smoothing of hair. High tech infrared brushes are gaining popularity; these increase blood circulation in the scalp and stimulate scalp follicles. Additionally, these brushes are ergonomically designed for increased ease of use.
Increasing demand for vibrating hair brushes that provide scalp massage is anticipated to fuel the U.S. hair brush market over the forecast period. Further, ergonomically designed foldable hair brushes with attached mirrors are gaining popularity owing to compact design. Increasing cost of natural bristle brushes is expected to hinder the U.S. hair brush industry over the forecast period. Further, government regulations banning use of animal hair in brushes and increasing preference of integrated electrical brushes may negatively impact the U.S. hair brush market over the next seven years.
Browse to access In-depth research report on U.S. Hair Brush Market with detailed charts and figures: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-hair-brush-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- In terms of volume, the U.S. hair brush market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.25% from 2015 to 2022. Hair brushes are available in various designs such as paddle, cushion, round, wet, and vented. They are made up of natural, synthetic, and hybrid bristles. Body of the hair brush is usually made up of ceramics such as tourmaline and porcelain. Ceramic bodies help distribute heat evenly after using hair dryers.
- Synthetic brushes made from nylon, ideally used with thick hair provide easy detangling and are used by professional hair stylist. Natural bristles help in distributing natural hair oils of the hair towards the hair ends and provide various other health benefits to users. Paddle brushes are mostly used for untidy, hard to manage hair. Round brushes find utility for tidying hair and curling hair ends.
- There exists high demand from the personal sector, mainly due to increasing awareness regarding health & well-being in the region. Product discounts and promotions play a major role in influencing buyers, which may positively impact the U.S. hair brush industry. Factors such as cultural practices, climate, economics, and fashion trends influence buyer behavior.
- Key players in the U.S. hair brush market include AirMotion Pro, Braun, Conair, Babyliss, Crave Naturals, Hershesons, Denman, Kent, Mason Pearson, Revlon, L'Oreal, Spornette, Trevor Sorbie, Scalpmaster, Vega and Wet Brush. Denman offers wide range of hair brushes such as vented, curling, wooden padded etc. Conair is expected to remain the major player in the U.S. hair brush market.
Get more insights about the U.S. Hair Brush Market or request for sample of this research report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-hair-brush-market
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. hair brush market on the basis of application:
- U.S. Hair Brush Application Outlook (Volume, Million Units & Revenue, USD Million; 2012 - 2022)
Browse to access more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/personal-care-and-cosmetics
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
This market research report by Grand View Research can also be accessed @ https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/us-hair-brush-market-reach-125-billion-2022-sherry-james?published=t
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source:Grand View Research