SALT LAKE CITY, July 2, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.) today announced the launch of its #Freedom4All campaign, started to increase child slavery awareness worldwide through various social media; and increase O.U.R. supporters through O.U.R. product sales and donation opportunities.
Commencing on July 4th 2015, a day of independence, O.U.R. will launch the #Freedom4All campaign that will continue through the summer. O.U.R. invites all to participate in its efforts to end child slavery by aiding in the rescue of enslaved children and dismantling criminal organizations.
According to Timothy Ballard, CEO and Founder of Operation Underground Railroad, "the 4th of July is a time that we reflect on independence and freedom: it is a day that we remember the high price our forefathers paid for our liberty. The #Freedom4All campaign was born to remind us that, although we enjoy unparalleled freedom, over two million children in the world are trapped in sexual slavery. O.U.R.'s primary purpose is to rescue and rehabilitate these innocent children."
Ballard continues . . . "Slavery does exist today and its tentacles reach further and deeper than most of us realize with its victims barely surviving in unthinkable darkness. The #Freedom4All campaign is a movement that will shine a light of awareness into this darkness and provide a way for each of us to eradicate this evil."
The #Freedom4All campaign will raise consciousness by participants' use of social media and pro- active involvement. Here is how it works:
- Visit O.U.R.'s Website: https://ourrescue.org/freedom4all/.
- Wear the Message of Freedom: Purchase a Freedom4All T-shirt (all proceeds donated to fund rescue operations).
- Share the Message of Freedom: Share O.U.R.'s message of freedom – slavery is real and we can end it – on Twitter and Facebook and any other social network medium (instructions on O.U.R.'s website). Sign up for O.U.R.'s Thunderclap campaign at bit.lyfreedomour.
- Flood the Message of Freedom: On July 4th, flood social media with the message "Freedom for All," by turning social media profiles "Blue for Freedom" by updating social media profile pictures and cover images to a series of images provided by O.U.R.
- Listen to the Message of Freedom: Sign up for O.U.R.'s virtual Freedom4All live webcast with founder Tim Ballard:
- Get free tickets for this event: http://bit.ly/1NmbjtS
- Direct YouTube link to live webcast: http://bit.ly/1GOYaHh
- Donate for Freedom: Use this opportunity to donate to O.U.R. – every dollar donated means a child may be rescued. O.U.R. invites all to participate in the #Freedom4All campaign: to raise awareness of child sexual slavery's evil and spread the message of hope by positive action and involvement.
ABOUT OPERATION UNDERGROUND RAILROAD:
Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.) is a non-proﬁt organization that rescues kidnapped children from slavery. O.U.R. rescue teams (called "Jump Teams") are comprised of highly skilled ex-Navy Seal's, CIA and other operatives. These teams work in conjunction with and in full cooperation with local police forces and foreign governments to liberate children around the world. The original Underground Railroad was a network that existed in nineteenth century America to liberate African slaves. Today, slavery has a new face: the face of an innocent child. Slavery's victims today include nearly two million precious children throughout the world. They are slaves, exploited for sex. The symbol of the Underground Railroad shines through the darkness that surrounds these poor children and offers hope and freedom to children that are abused daily. Thousands of these children are imported every year from third world countries to developed countries, such as the United States and Canada. Operation Underground Railroad can rescue and save them from the horrors of slavery. This is its mission! O.U.R. rescues these children and delivers them to safe havens that offer freedom and rehabilitation. And in the process, O.U.R. expert rescue teams break the avaricious organizations that exploit these children and deliver the perpetrators to justice and jail. Using cutting-edge computer technology and human intelligence, O.U.R. rescue teams go into the darkest corners of the world to help local law enforcement liberate enslaved children and dismantle the criminal networks.