CLINTON, Conn., July 08, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Connecticut Water Service, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTWS) today announced it is participating in the 2015 National Association of Water Companies (NAWC) Financial Forum in New York City on July 15. The Financial Forum is designed to give the tristate financial analyst community unique access to NAWC member company executives. Connecticut Water Service, Inc. has regulated water utility operations in Connecticut and Maine.
David C. Benoit, CTWS’s Senior Vice President and CFO, will be available at Connecticut Water’s visitation table to speak one-on-one with visitors about CTWS’s recent performance and long-term growth strategy.
For more information or to arrange a meeting with management, please call investor relations 215-901-0426.
Recent Company Highlights
- In 2014 Net Income and Earnings per Share increased to $21.3 million and $1.95, respectively, more than 16% when compared to 2013.
- The company has enjoyed 35% customer growth within the last 5 years
- Dividends have been paid without interruption or reduction since the company’s founding in 1956, and dividend payments have increased for 45 consecutive years
- The company’s most current cash dividend was $0.2575 paid out on June 15, 2015 to shareholders of record as of June 1, 2015
- The company’s dividend yield is currently 3.0%
About Connecticut Water Service, Inc.
Connecticut Water Service, Inc. is the largest publicly traded water company based in New England. Through its wholly-owned regulated public water utility subsidiaries, The Connecticut Water Company and The Maine Water Company, the company provides drinking water to 123,000 customers, or about 400,000 people, throughout the states of Connecticut and Maine. Connecticut Water has paid a dividend without interruption or reduction since its founding in 1956. Further, the company has increased its dividend payments in each of the past 45 years. For more on CTWS, visit the Company’s Web site at www.ctwater.com or call 215-901-0426.
For more information on the Forum and to register for the event, please click here.
MEDIA CONTACT: Connecticut Water Service, Inc. Daniel J Meaney, APR Director of Corporate Communications 860.664.6016 email@example.com
Source:Connecticut Water Service, Inc.