BROOMFIELD, Colo., July 16, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Horizon®, a leading national organic dairy brand, announced today a new partnership with The Peanuts Movie, in anticipation of the movie’s launch on Nov. 7, and just in time for the back to school season. This partnership will feature an integrated campaign that includes a variety of interactive online experiences, all of which encourage families to explore the possibilities in everyday life and in their children’s lunchboxes. The partnership will also come to life through Peanuts branded packaging on select varieties of Horizon Mac & Cheese, Milk Box and Sandwich Cracker products.
Over the next few months, visitors can go to HorizonDairy.com/Peanuts to find behind the scenes clips from The Peanuts Movie, online activities, information on Horizon products and fun content from bloggers across the country. Visitors to the site can also enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win Horizon snacks for a year and a VIP red carpet experience for four at The Peanuts Movie premiere on Nov. 1, in Los Angeles.
“The driving force behind our partnership with The Peanuts Movie is a shared belief that nurturing kids’ curiosity and imagination is vital to encouraging creativity,” said Mike Ferry, Horizon president. “The partnership between Horizon and The Peanuts Movie provides parents with a variety of fun, interactive online experiences to explore these ideas, including the ways in which Horizon products can help give kids the fuel they need to grow confident and inspire a joyful sense of wonder.”
“We can’t think of another brand that better embodies the values and spirit of our movie more than Horizon,” said Zachary Eller, senior vice president, 20th Century Fox. “Horizon’s commitment to providing the tools parents need to raise inquisitive and creative kids is a perfect fit with the film and its iconic characters.”
In addition to engaging Peanuts Movie content, HorizonDairy.com/Peanuts features the latest lunchbox and snack products from Horizon. These products include:
- Horizon Super Squeeze™ pouches (MSRP – $4.99): These unique pouches feature a creamy, tasty blend of milk and fruit. They are an excellent source of calcium and have 5g of protein per serving, making for a pouch full of goodness. They’re available in Mixed Berry Burst, Strawberry Bash and Orange Blast varieties, all of which are made with Horizon USDA-certified organic milk.
- Horizon Organic Fruit Crunchers and Clusters (MSRP – $4.49): Packaged in convenient single serve pouches, these USDA-certified organic fruit clusters and crunchers are all made with real fruit. The Apple Clusters come in a Cinnamon flavor, while the Fruit Crunchers are available in Apple and Toasted Coconut varieties.
- Horizon Snack Grahams (MSRP – $3.29): A true kid (and adult) friendly treat, these grahams offer 8g of whole grains per serving. They come in Chocolate, Cinnamon and Honey flavors.
- Horizon Snack Crackers (MSRP – $3.29): These snack crackers are made with organic wheat and, in the cheddar variety, real organic cheese, with a kid-friendly taste sure to please any young palate. They are available in Cheddar and Original varieties.
- Horizon Organic Sandwich Crackers (MSRP – $4.29): Perfect for little hands, these bite size snack crackers are made with organic peanut butter or organic cheese, depending on the variety. They make a great addition to any school lunchbox.
- Horizon Microwaveable ClassicMac™ (MSRP – $2.99): Made with organic, USDA-certified organic wheat and cheese, this new microwavable mac is ready in minutes. Kids and parents alike love its mild cheddar cheese flavor.
To learn more about Horizon products or find a store location, visit horizondairy.com.
To learn more about The Peanuts Movie, visit peanutsmovie.com/.
Horizon believes the choice for a healthy family and a healthy planet should be an easy one. Horizon offers a delicious variety of certified organic dairy products to satisfy a broad range of consumer needs, and offers pantry staples such as Mac & Cheese. Horizon’s commitment to a healthier planet includes offsetting the energy used to produce its products with clean, renewable wind power. Horizon works with nearly 700 active and transitioning family farmers across the U.S. Founded in 1991, Horizon was a pioneer in the organic industry, the first company to supply organic milk nationally, and remains committed to providing great-tasting dairy products that make it easy for moms to provide nutritious options for their kids. For more information about Horizon’s organic dairy products, visit www.horizondairy.com.
About Peanuts Movie
Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Lucy, Linus and the rest of the beloved “Peanuts” gang make their big-screen debut, like they’ve never been seen before, in state of the art 3D animation. Charlie Brown, the world’s most beloved underdog, embarks upon an epic and heroic quest, while his best pal, the lovable beagle Snoopy, takes to the skies to pursue his arch-nemesis, the Red Baron. From the imagination of Charles M. Schulz and the creators of the ICE AGE films, THE PEANUTS MOVIE will prove that every underdog has his day.
About 20th Century Fox
One of the world’s largest producers and distributors of motion pictures, 20th Century Fox Film produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation.
Contact: Sara Loveday 303-635-4680 firstname.lastname@example.org