Los Angeles, CA, July 23, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wrinkles tend to appear in the parts of the body which tend to be most exposed to UV sunlight. Here are some tips and facts to protect your skin from harmful UV rays this summer, help restore smoother tighter skin and slow down the signs of aging.
- What Causes Wrinkles?
- The principal cause of wrinkles is the loss of skin elasticity as a person grows older. As the body ages, skin cell division slows down, and the fat cells beneath the dermis start to shrivel. As a result, the skin retains less moisture and becomes drier, causing the skin to sag and crease.
- Harmful UV rays begin to damage the skincells, no longer allowing them to regenerate in a healthy manner, slowing down cell division.
Tips To Protects Yourself:
1. Use a high SPF daily, avoid products that use chemicals, as these products are toxic to your body.
2. Read up on the top influencers, thier reviews and the top choices they have in skincare products.
* Major beauty and fashion magazines are constantly on the lookout for the best new products
*Read the reviews, and find the best system for your skin
* Antioxidents help combat free radicals
*Using a heavy moisturizer will help restore the fat cells beneath the skin,
helping to tighten and firm the skin again, regaining its elasticity.
-Z Skin Cosmetics Facelift Lotion has an SPF of 45 and contains exclusive exotic
ingredients only used in Z Skin products which contain some of the worlds most powerful anti aging properties.
2. Chose the right clothes!
Some jobs put people in the sun more than others,
people who spend a considerable amount of time out in the sun for work
or leisure hours are more likely to develop wrinkles and fine lines earlier, and will find it harder to correct them.
Contact Z Skin Cosmetics:
Ryan Zamo, CEO
Source: Z Skin Cosmetics