2015 FOX Global Investment Forum™ is designed from perspective of family office investment decision-makers to build community and provide information available nowhere else
CHICAGO, July 29, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Family Office Exchange (FOX), a global membership organization of enterprise families and their key advisors, has announced an investment conference designed specifically for the family office: the 2015 FOX Global Investment Forum™, September 10 at the Harvard Club in New York City.
The 2015 FOX Global Investment Forum is the first ever investment conference strictly for family offices. It will feature keynote speaker Oakleigh Thorne (CEO of Thorndale Farm, LLC and Co-President of Blumenstein / Thorne Information Partners, LLC), a highly successful family office investor with 20 years of experience as a direct investor since the sale of a fourth generation family business, Commerce Clearing House. Thorne will be giving his first person story about family office investment strategy post-liquidity event, as well as examples of current portfolio companies, including Gogo Inflight Internet.
The FOX Global Investment Forum will provide ample opportunity for networking and peer exchange with fellow top minds in the family office and investment world. It provides moderated peer dialog sessions, with small targeted breakout groups for families with internal chief investment officers, those who employ external investment officers, and those strongly interested in direct investing. The Forum will allow attendees to tap the collective wisdom and experience of true peers in a comfortable, secure setting.
“This is truly a different kind of investment forum,” says Alexandre Monnier, President of Family Office Exchange. “The 2015 FOX Global Investment Forum is the first investment conference that has been built specifically for family offices, from the ground up. We are looking forward to welcoming investment leaders from the family office world to this incredible full day event.”
The Forum features top family speakers and compelling FOX Network breakout sessions, including:
- Private equity legend Wilbur Ross, chairman and CEO of WL Ross & Co., who will discuss the current investment climate and identify strategies for uncovering contrarian, value-oriented investments
- Michael A. Cole, President, and Daniel J. Rauchle, CIO of Ascent Private Capital Management, will address how to frame and discuss an investment program with multi-generational families
- Stuart Porter, founder and CEO of Denham Capital, will discuss investment opportunities in energy such as oil and gas as well as renewables
- Head of Impact Investing for the World Economic Forum USA, Abigail Noble, will lead a breakout session on impact investing in the family office
- George Loening, CEO of Select Equity Group, will speak at a breakout session on taking a 25 year time horizon in private equity
- Breakout sessions for the FOX Investment Networks—including the FOX Direct Investing Network (DIN), Strategic CIO Network (SCION), and External Investment Strategies Network (EISN)
Wealth owners, CIOs and investment decision makers in a single family or multi-family office are invited to attend. For full agenda and registration information, visit https://www.familyoffice.com/learning-events/forums/2015-fox-global-investment-forum.
About Family Office Exchange
Family Office Exchange (FOX) is the premier global member network for enterprise families and their advisors who are pursuing best practices for managing their family enterprise and growing their family wealth. The community includes over 8,000 family leaders and sophisticated advisors from 460 organizations in 20 countries who utilize FOX’s resources each year for advice, networking, education, and best practices in wealth management.
The Family Office Exchange LLC logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13984
Media contact Marvin Pollack email@example.com 1-312-327-1200
Source:Family Office Exchange LLC