BOISE, Idaho, Aug. 3, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bodybuilding.com – the Internet's most-visited bodybuilding and fitness site and the largest online retailer of nutritional supplements is proud to announce that voting for the 11th annual Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards is now open. This prestigious award recognizes the best products and brands in the fitness and supplement industry, all according to the fans. Last year, over 3.3 million votes were cast from across the world.
"Being nominated for a Bodybuilding.com Supplement Award is quite an accomplishment," explains Bodybuilding.com CEO, Ryan DeLuca. "Nominees are the most popular brands and products on our site. And it's the public who chooses the final winners. Winning a Bodybuilding.com Supplement Award means that supplement users have deemed that brand or product the most trustworthy and effective of its kind."
Winners will be determined via an online voting system that will live on Bodybuilding.com August 3, 2015 – August 9, 2015. Results will be announced on August 31, 2015.
This year's Bodybuilding.com Supplement Award categories are as follows:
- Brand of the Year
- Packaging of the Year
- Supplement of the Year
- Best Tasting Protein of the Year
- Exclusive Product of the Year
- New Brand of the Year
- Most Innovative Brand of the Year
- Women's Product of the Year
- Breakout Brand of the Year
- Protein Powder of the Year
- Isolate Protein of the Year
- Weight Gainer Supplement of the Year
- Casein Supplement of the Year
- Protein Bar of the Year
- Pre-Workout Supplement of the Year
- Amino/Recovery Supplement of the Year
- Creatine Supplement of the Year
- Fat Loss Supplement of the Year
- Multi-Vitamin Supplement of the Year
- Clothing and Accessory Brand of the Year
- International Brand of the Year
- New Product of the Year
Cast your votes now, and receive 20% off all nominated products at Bodybuilding.com! To vote now, please visit; www.bodybuilding/Awards.
Based in Boise, Idaho, Bodybuilding.com is the world's largest online sports nutrition store. The site carries more than 13,500 health and fitness supplements and accessories, shipping to customers in more than 155 countries. Bodybuilding.com helps more than 29 million people every month achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals by offering over 35,000 pages of FREE information, including more than 25,000 articles and 10,000 videos, expert-designed online training programs, and new content added daily. For more information, please visit www.bodybuilding.com.
CONTACT: Allison Kim Allison.Kim@Bodybuilding.com 208.377.3326 x309