WALTHAM, Mass., Aug. 10, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bit9® + Carbon Black®, the leader in endpoint threat prevention, detection and response, is sponsoring the free webinar "The Race to Detection: IR Trends, Tools and Processes That Close the Gap" on Wednesday, August 12, 2015, at 1:00 p.m. EDT.
Through interviews with key personnel at leading professional services firms and boutique incident response consultancies, with input from a variety of incident response professionals, SANS has gathered actionable insight into the key elements of successful incident response: effective utilization of people, processes and technology.
This webcast will address the current nature of IR operations and emerging trends from leading professional service firms and practitioners in the field. Questions to be explored include:
- What are the keys to effective incident response practice in organizations today?
- What are the major obstacles to detection and incident scoping encountered by IR teams?
- How can organizations "pave the way" for faster detection and remediation?
- What tools/technologies work for in-house and third-party service providers?
- Where are the perceived gaps in tools/technologies?
- What is on the horizon that will affect future incident response processes?
- What are the key considerations for measuring, monitoring and benchmarking against the critical security controls?
What: The Race to Detection: IR Trends, Tools and Processes That Close the Gap
When: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, at 1:00 p.m. EDT
Where: Click here to register
About Bit9 + Carbon Black
Bit9 + Carbon Black provides the most complete solution against advanced threats that target organizations' endpoints and servers, making it easier to see—and immediately stop—those threats. The company enables organizations to arm their endpoints by combining continuous, real-time visibility into what's happening on every computer; real-time signature-less threat detection; incident response that combines a recorded history with live remediation; and prevention that is proactive and customizable. More than 1,400 organizations worldwide—from Fortune 100 companies to small enterprises—use Bit9 + Carbon Black to increase security, reduce operational costs and improve compliance. Leading managed security service providers (MSSP) and incident response (IR) companies have made Bit9 + Carbon Black a core component of their detection and response services.
Bit9 and Carbon Black are registered trademarks of Bit9, Inc. All other company or product names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Kevin Flanagan Bit9 + Carbon Black +1 617-393-7421 email@example.com