BOSTON, Aug. 13, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LogMeIn, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOGM), the company behind Xively, an award-winning Internet of Things (IoT) solution, has announced that Peter Diamandis will deliver the opening day keynote at its IoT innovation forum, "Xperience 2015." Taking place on October 1-2, 2015, at the Seaport Hotel in Boston, the exclusive event will focus on the early challenges and successes of commercial IoT projects, ways to accelerate IoT initiatives, and how companies can best capitalize on the IoT today. Founder and Executive Chairman of the famed XPRIZE Foundation, Diamandis is a renowned speaker and futurist, as well as the author of a New York Times Bestseller. He joins fellow headliners Ray Kurzweil, R "Ray" Wang, James Lyne and dozens of IoT pioneers, technology visionaries, and thought leaders in a speaking lineup that will inspire ambitious executives while delivering tangible and actionable insights that cut through the hype-fueled promise of the IoT.
Hosted in the heart of Boston, one of the emerging hubs of IoT innovation, Xperience 2015 will feature visionary keynotes from Diamandis and Kurzweil, value-packed interactive workshops and sessions, along with ongoing opportunities for networking with peers and experts. From best practices around building secure connected products to harnessing connected product data to demystifying emerging security and privacy concerns to transforming product companies into connected product businesses, Xperience 2015 will focus on making IoT-driven innovation a reality for today's leading product companies.
Featured event topics will include:
- Building and launching successful connected products
- Emerging security and identity management challenges in the IoT
- The IoT's impact on customer service and support models
- Turning connected product data into business insight and business value
- Partner vs. build decisions: The role of partners in your IoT innovation roadmap
- Understanding the IoT ecosystem: A who's who (and a what's what) when it comes to IoT technology
- Evolving needs, evolving roles, evolving expectations: Transforming from a product company into a connected product business
- Lessons learned: Early case studies from IoT pioneers
For additional details on Xperience, please visit https://xperience.xively.com/.
About LogMeIn, Inc.
LogMeIn, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOGM) simplifies how people connect to each other and the world around them. With millions of users worldwide, our cloud-based solutions make it possible for people and companies to connect and engage with their workplace, colleagues, customers and products anywhere, anytime. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with offices in Bangalore, Budapest, Dublin, London, San Francisco and Sydney.
CONTACT: Craig VerColen LogMeIn 781.897.0696 email@example.com