SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 18, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medlert Inc. announced today it has joined the award-winning Allscripts Developer Program (ADP) to build integration to Allscripts hospital EHR product using the Allscripts Open API. The planned integration will enable Allscripts acute users to seamlessly order medical transport and communicate with ambulance dispatch and ambulance crews using the Medlert platform.
ADP partners benefit from a robust set of developer tools and documentation available on the Allscripts Developer Portal. Allscripts also provides regular technical support and workshops for all developers, including Allscripts clients, integrating with its Open API.
Today, Medlert Inc. provides hospitals and ambulance providers with a range of solutions to:
- Submit ambulance transport requests using any web-browser, mobile- or web-based device,
- Share important patient care information for transport using a HIPAA-secure platform,
- Upload and attach documents and other important patient information,
- Check patient eligibility for transport and track important paperwork digitally,
- View ambulance availability and schedule future transports,
- Receive accurate ETAs of ambulance arrival at healthcare facilities,
- Get proactive real-time routing for ambulance crews to speed response times, and
- Measure important driver behavior and road safety telematics.
"By joining the Allscripts Developer Program we will be able to help our clients easily order medical transport for patients within the existing workflow in the Allscripts acute care platform," said David Emanuel, Medlert Co-founder & CEO. "Our goal is to make it possible to order medical transport accurately and efficiently in one minute or less and enable healthcare providers to seamlessly connect with ambulance transport teams, including knowing when the ambulance is arriving and be able to easily communicate important patient information."
More information about ADP partners and certified solutions available to Allscripts clients can be found on the Allscripts Application Store. Developers are encouraged to sign up for a free account on the Allscripts Developer Portal for access to its Open API and to develop innovations for Allscripts users.
About Medlert, Inc.
Medlert Inc. is a San Francisco-based software company that builds mobile and web, cloud-based solutions for the healthcare ecosystem, including the EMS industry.