CALABASAS, Calif., Aug. 18, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MobileCause, the leading provider of cloud based fundraising solutions for nonprofits, has released, "Get Planning for Giving Tuesday 2015 Infographic" to help nonprofit organizations get a jumpstart on planning for this year's designated national day of giving on December 1st in order to engage supporters and increase contributions for their cause.
- Start early & make donating convenient across mobile, social and online
- Prepare mobile messaging campaign strategy using smart donor data
- Plan to launch your year-end fundraising campaign on Giving Tuesday to kick-start donations
- Collaborate with local businesses to match Giving Tuesday donations
- Add a 'Donate' feature to your website & social media to get supporters used to seeing it
- Use mobile communications to connect and engage your supporters long before you start asking them for Giving Tuesday donations
- Develop creative and cost-effective ways to thank your donors who contribute during Giving Tuesday
- Empower volunteers to raise peer-to-peer donations on social media for Giving Tuesday
- Organize a volunteer project for supporters that want to make in-kind donations of supplies or their time & skills
"December is a critical month for fundraising and the sense of common purpose inspired by Giving Tuesday, on a national scale, creates a powerful catalyst for nonprofits to launch their year-end giving efforts," stated Jessica Bernstein, MobileCause Marketing Manager. "Our new infographic focuses on simple steps organizations can start taking right now, especially using mobile technology, to be ready to take full advantage of everything this one-day event will have to offer."
Download the Giving Tuesday 2015 Planning Infographic
MobileCause provides cloud based fundraising and donor communication software for nonprofit organizations with zero percent transaction fees. Each powerful solution is designed to mobilize networks of volunteers, donors and staff, while making it easy for people to give and stay connected from any device. Our suite of products: crowdfunding for nonprofits, comprehensive online giving, dynamic event fundraising, text to donate, mobile marketing and smart data records, is designed for a new generation of giving. Organizations raise more money at a lower cost via online, mobile and social media. Customers can be up and running in hours with no technical skills required. MobileCause provides turnkey merchant services with an industry low credit card processing flat rate and includes a specialized mobile payment app for nonprofits. Each plan includes dedicated strategy support from fundraising experts. Featured clients include United Way, The Salvation Army, American Heart Association, University of Southern California, Habitat for Humanity and many more.
Watch MobileCause Cloud Based Fundraising Video
A photo accompanying this release is available at: http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=35233
CONTACT: Juliette Harris MobileCause Publicist (310) 577-1122 firstname.lastname@example.org