REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Aug. 24, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ynext, the unit of Yodlee, Inc. (NASDAQ:YDLE) that incubates, delivers and commercializes new business opportunities for the company, today announced it's accepting applicants for its latest Incubator class. The Ynext Incubator provides a select group of startups with the tools necessary to take their ideas to market - including technical support, mentorship and free access to the company's award-winning APIs. Yodlee Interactive APIs are used by financial technology industry leaders like Dwolla, LearnVest, and Xero to securely access transactional data.
Startups interested in joining the new class of Ynext superstars should apply here before September 15: https://ynext.yodlee.com/launchpad/incubator/apply
Financial services has rapidly moved to the core of the tech industry as innovation propels the space forward. Investors and traditional financial institutions alike are eager to take advantage of these opportunities. According to Accenture, global investment in Fintech ventures has tripled since 2008 to nearly $3 billion and it is predicted that global Fintech investment will more than double by 2018.
The Ynext Incubator was created to help startups capitalize on this goldmine of opportunities. It gives aspiring entrepreneurs the resources to get their ideas off the ground and helps them build products that leverage Yodlee's unique data platform to create value for consumers and businesses.
In May, Ynext Incubator's Spring 2015 class graduated from the program at Ynext Demo Day. These companies are changing the way people handle their finances, across a range of verticals:
- Accredify verifies accredited investors and allows for a secure environment to invest in startups and private equity online. The company's Accredify certificates are now accepted as proof of accredited status at more than 30 crowdfunding platforms.
- DRAFT is an investment analysis tool that combines crowdsourced data with a simple dashboard to change the way people view, think and act when it comes to their long-term investment strategy. DRAFT has experienced 33 percent growth in its app waitlist in the two months following the Ynext Demo Day, and was selected as a finalist in the BBVA Open Talent Competition.
- Evolved Bookkeeping is a cloud platform to facilitate, automate and optimize the bookkeeping process.
- Fidor US is a new kind of bank built for the young urban community.
- OCX is a P2P small business lender that taps into local networks for credit signals and distribution.
- Roostify accelerates and simplifies the home loan experience, providing banks with a cloud-based solution that digitizes and streamlines the mortgage application process for consumers and lenders. Roostify recently closed the first tranche of their Series A funding, with a close on a second tranche expected shortly.
- Telito makes it fun and easy to rate experiences and brings trust and personalization to customer generated opinions, by connecting purchases to reviews.
- VOATZ enables citizens to safely vote in elections directly via their smartphones. VOATZ is proceeding with a trial of its mobile voting system in Cambridge, MA, and recently signed a Boston area university for a paid trial to begin in the Fall of 2015. The company was also selected as a finalist in the BBVA Open Talent Competition.
"The Ynext Incubator was created to help early startups take their ideas to market and be more successful faster," said Joe Polverari, general manager of Ynext and chief strategy and development officer of Yodlee. "After fifteen years powering innovators throughout the financial services space, we're in the unique position to offer startups the resources - from our robust data platform to connections to industry leaders and investors - necessary to build a product that changes the way people handle their money."
This class will be directed by Jeff Cain, who previously served as Vice President of Rutberg & Co. Mentors in the Incubator program include Patrick Mork (current entrepreneur at Signia Venture Partners and previously CMO at Google Play), Deirdre Davi (Sterling Brands), Vincent Turner (Planwise), Ron Stewart (Transunion Interactive), Vijay Chattha (VSCpr), Marc Weill (TwoSigma), Ben Narasin (Triple Point Capital) and Bryan Stolle (Mohr Davidow Ventures).
To apply to join the Ynext Incubator, click here: https://ynext.yodlee.com/launchpad/incubator/apply
Ynext is the unit of Yodlee, Inc. (NASDAQ:YDLE) that incubates, delivers and commercializes new business opportunities. Through the Ynext Incubator program, the company serves as a launchpad to incubate and accelerate startups on the platform, providing the tools necessary to take their ideas to market and be more successful faster. Ynext also pioneers next-generation data programs that commercialize Yodlee's comprehensive spending and behavioral insights, allowing companies to make data-driven decisions and build stronger, more profitable customer relationships.
Ynext and Yodlee (NASDAQ:YDLE) are headquartered in Redwood City, California. For more information, visit https://ynext.yodlee.com.
CONTACT: Media Contact VSC for Yodlee Interactive Abbie Havern firstname.lastname@example.org 1-650-815-5050