TEL AVIV, Israel, Aug. 26, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wix.com Ltd. (Nasdaq:WIX), a leading web development platform, announced today that since the rollout of the company's MyAccount CRM solution, over 164 million contacts have been collected, stored and managed through the platform. MyAccount's CRM functionalities consolidate mission critical business functions including contact management, e-mail marketing and automated communications into the Wix platform. This solution solves a growing need for SMBs that are looking to streamline essential business activities by using a single, easy-to-use online platform.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=35564
Wix's MyAccount allows small business owners to manage and automate aspects of their business including:
- Collect and manage contacts: Create and manage customer contact lists with contact information and activity data sourced through the owner's site. Website owners are also able to upload, integrate and manage external contact lists. Wix's data sharing API, WixHive, further enables users to capture a variety of actions taken by a user's website visitors, such as contact information, messages, purchases, bookings, and more. The visitor data for each site is stored and managed in a centralized database dedicated to that site and can be accessed by installed apps, giving owners the ability to make business decisions, manage customer relationships, and take other actions based on the strength of the integrated data.
- Send WixShoutOut e-mail campaigns: Create and distribute e-mail marketing campaigns and announcements to specified contacts or groups.
- Automate communications using Smart Actions: Create and manage rule-based communications triggered by visitor activities including welcoming new subscribers, thanking customers after purchases, informing customers of special offers and more. MyAccount offers several pre-defined and customizable Smart Actions which users can choose from or can create their own.
- Manage industry-specific products: Access and manage Wix's verticalized solutions including WixStores, WixHotels and WixMusic. Through the MyAccount dashboard, website owners can track their sales, reservations and downloads, issue bills for payment, manage inventory and more.
- Review site activity and alerts in Newsfeed: View real time updates of visitor activities as well as customized product information and articles tailored to each website owner's business category.
- Administer website and account settings: Manage premium subscriptions, domains and mailboxes, website apps, site settings and analytics, SEO wizard, site permissions and more.
"MyAccount is the central nervous system, coordinating numerous essential business elements in a single, unified setting. We've created an ecosystem where small business owners can seamlessly integrate their web creation with robust business applications and functionalities that help them manage and grow online," said Avishai Abrahami, Wix Co-Founder and CEO.
"Leveraging the web to maximize a small business' growth is a big challenge that previously required multiple standalone and costly tools. Managing so many systems was overwhelming and time consuming," said Nitzan Achsaf, Head of My Account Product. "To solve this, we packaged essential components that small business owners need, giving them one powerful and easy to use platform from which to manage and grow their businesses online."
About Wix.com Ltd.
Wix.com is a leading cloud-based web development platform with over 70 million registered users worldwide, Wix was founded on the belief that the Internet should be accessible to everyone to develop, create and contribute. Through free and premium subscriptions, Wix empowers millions of businesses, organizations, professionals and individuals to take their businesses, brands and workflow online. The Wix Editor and highly curated App Market enable users to build and manage a fully integrated and dynamic digital presence. Wix's headquarters are in Tel Aviv with offices in San Francisco, New York, Miami, Vilnius and Dnepropetrovsk.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, that involve risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements may include projections regarding our future performance and may be identified by words like "anticipate," "assume," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "potential," "predict," "project," "future," "will," "seek" and similar terms or phrases. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based on management's current expectations, which are subject to uncertainty, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict and many of which are outside of our control. Important factors that could cause our actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements include, among others, our ability to grow our user base and premium subscriptions; our ability to maintain and enhance our brand and reputation; our ability to manage the growth of our infrastructure effectively; changes to technologies used in our solutions or in global, national, regional or local economic, business, competitive, market, regulatory and other factors discussed under the heading "Risk Factors" in the company's annual report on Form 20-F filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 30, 2014. Any forward-looking statement made by us in this press release speaks only as of the date hereof. Factors or events that could cause our actual results to differ may emerge from time to time, and it is not possible for us to predict all of them. We undertake no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.
CONTACT: Media Relations: Eric Mason Wix.com firstname.lastname@example.org +1 650.533.0836