WALTHAM, Mass., Aug. 27, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bit9® + Carbon Black®, the market leader in endpoint threat prevention, detection and response, today announced its continued, exclusive sponsorship of the Dell SecureWorks "Midsize Security Roadshow" with upcoming events in Chicago, Boston and Philadelphia.
The Dell SecureWorks Midsize Security Roadshow is a client-only event where attendees can learn, share feedback and collaborate on ideas with Dell SecureWorks.
As the threat landscape continues to evolve rapidly, Bit9 + Carbon Black and Dell SecureWorks want to ensure cyber security professionals have the critical information they need to bolster their current and future security posture. Key topics to be discussed at the events include:
- Cyber risk management—it's not just an "IT" problem
- Cyber threat landscape presented by the Dell SecureWorks Counter Threat Unit
- Underground hacker markets
- New client programs to help us stay connected
- New services such as cloud, endpoint security and advanced malware protection detection
Additionally, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Meet and build relationships with other local security professionals
- Tour their own Dell SecureWorks portal with a solutions architect
- Share their experience and recommendations in an interactive session
- Earn CPE credits!
Early-bird pricing of $99 is available for each event, but prices soon will increase to $199 (see the individual event links below for each registration date and deadline).
After successful events in Portland, Ore. and Fort Lauderdale, Fla. the Dell SecureWorks "Midsize Security Roadshow" will take place in:
- Chicago—September 16-17—The Warwick Allerton Hotel—Click here for more information
- Boston—September 29-30—Hyatt Regency—Click here for more information
- Philadelphia—October 6-7—Hyatt at the Bellevue – Click here for more information
About Bit9 + Carbon Black
Bit9 + Carbon Black is the market leader in next-generation endpoint security. The company expects that by the end of 2015 it will achieve $70M+ in annual revenue, 70 percent growth, 7 million+ software licenses sold, almost 2,000 customers worldwide, partnerships with 60+ leading managed security service providers and incident response companies, and integrations with 30+ leading security technology providers. Bit9 + Carbon Black was voted Best Endpoint Protection by security professionals in the SANS Institute's Best of 2014 Awards, and a 2015 SANS survey found that Carbon Black is being used or evaluated by 68 percent of IR professionals. Companies of all sizes and industries, including more than 25 of the Fortune 100, use Bit9 + Carbon Black to increase security and compliance.
Bit9 and Carbon Black are registered trademarks of Bit9, Inc. All other company or product names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Kevin Flanagan Bit9 + Carbon Black +1 617-393-7421 firstname.lastname@example.org