MARSEILLE, France, Sept. 7, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Innate Pharma SA (the "Company" - Euronext Paris: FR0010331421 - IPH), the innate immunity company developing first-in-class therapeutic antibodies for cancer and inflammatory diseases, today announced that it will be present at the following investor events during the second half of 2015:
- Goldman Sachs Biotech Day - London, September 11, 2015;
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Healthcare Conference - London, September 16 - 18, 2015;
- Natixis Immuno-Oncology event - London, September 22, 2015;
- Credit Suisse European tour - London, September 22, 2015;
- Leerink inaugural Immuno-Oncology roundtable conference - New York, October 1, 2015;
- Citi Pan European Healthcare Investor Trip - Paris, October 2, 2015;
- Large & Midcap Event - Paris, October 6 & 7, 2015;
- Portzamparc Biotech Conference - Paris, Octobre 14, 2015;
- Société Générale CIB Conference Healthcare & Biotechnology - Paris, November 5, 2015;
- Morgan Stanley "Meet the Biotechs" day - Paris, November 9, 2015;
- Citi Global Healthcare Conference - New-York, November 4 & 5, 2015;
- Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference - London, November 18 & 19, 2015.
Innate Pharma will publish its half-year results on September 17, 2015 before French market opens. A conference call will take place on the same day at 2:30pm.
Dial-in numbers will be available on Innate Pharma's website homepage as well as on the results press release.
Innate Pharma is committed to meet on a regular basis with the financial community. Investors can also find updated information on the company's website (http://innate-pharma.com).
All corporate information on the Company such as its financial statements or its corporate presentation is available on the Company's website, in the Investors' section (http://www.innate-pharma.com/en/financials).
About Innate Pharma:
Innate Pharma S.A. is a biopharmaceutical company discovering and developing first-in-class therapeutic antibodies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases.
Its innovative approach has translated into major alliances with leaders in the biopharmaceutical industry such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, AstraZeneca and Novo Nordisk A/S.
The Company has two clinical-stage programs in immuno-oncology, a new therapeutic field that is changing cancer treatment by enhancing the capability of the body's own immune cells to recognize and kill cancer cells. Innate Pharma's science also has potential in chronic inflammatory diseases.
Listed on Euronext-Paris, Innate Pharma is based in Marseille, France, and had 107 employees as at March 31, 2015.
Learn more about Innate Pharma at www.innate-pharma.com.
Practical Information about Innate Pharma shares:
| ISIN code |
| FR0010331421 |
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements. Although the company believes its expectations are based on reasonable assumptions, these forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated. For a discussion of risks and uncertainties which could cause the company's actual results, financial condition, performance or achievements to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, please refer to the Risk Factors ("Facteurs de Risque") section of the Document de Reference prospectus filed with the AMF, which is available on the AMF website or on Innate Pharma's website.
This press release and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or subscribe to shares in Innate Pharma in any country.
For additional information, please contact:
|Innate Pharma||ATCG Press|
| Laure-Hélène Mercier |
Director, Investor Relations
| Marie Puvieux |
Mob.: +33 (0)6 10 54 36 72
|Tel.: +33 (0)4 30 30 30 87|
150907 IPH Upcoming investor conferences http://hugin.info/155662/R/1950061/708871.pdf
Source: INNATE PHARMA