Redwood City, Calif., Sept. 8, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica, the world's number one independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data, today announced that it is exhibiting at booth N1916 and in the DevZone, Moscone Center West, Level 2, at Dreamforce 2015, scheduled for September 15-18, at Moscone Center in San Francisco. Informatica's solutions cover virtually every Salesforce data use case with pre-built, native cloud integration and data management capabilities for Salesforce Clouds - including: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Analytics Cloud and Salesforce1Lightening Platform - as well as vertical apps such as the new Salesforce Financial Services Cloud and Big Data Insights for the Salesforce Wave Analytics Platform.
At the event, Informatica will showcase the Informatica Cloud Fall 2015 release, which includes:
- New capabilities for IoT sensor log data discovery and parsing for Wave Analytics Cloud,
- An enhanced Customer 360 capability delivered as a native Salesforce app enabling clean and unified customer data from multiple back office systems and multiple Salesforce orgs, and
- Several new versions of pre-built connectors for leading cloud applications and Big Data sources, including: Hadoop, Box, Concur, Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Azure SQL Data Warehouse.
Customers can leverage these highlighted new features and many more new capabilities in Informatica Cloud at proven scale with over 200 billion cloud transactions processed monthly.
Additionally, with its role-based user experience, the Informatica Cloud Fall 2015 release empowers business users, admins and IT to bring great data - connected, clean and trusted - to Salesforce Clouds and to achieve faster time to value across their Sales, Service, Marketing, Analytics and Platform initiatives without having to leave their familiar Salesforce environment.
The Informatica Cloud Fall 2015 release powers great data for Salesforce Clouds including:
- Analytics Cloud: Augment Salesforce data with clean and unified data from other enterprise, IoT and Big Data sources for more powerful insights.
- Sales Cloud: Accelerate sales momentum, increase agility and reduce operating costs by synchronizing Sales Cloud front office with back office, such as SAP, Oracle EBS or NetSuite.
- Service Cloud: Build customer loyalty and deliver exemplary customer service by unifying data into a 360 degree customer view.
- Marketing Cloud: Connect to external data sources and also automatically clean and validate the external data for more accurate customer targeting and higher ROI campaigns.
- Financial Services Cloud: Integrate with back-end systems such as asset management, portfolio management and risk and trust operations, to ensure that wealth managers can help their clients make better data-driven investment decisions.
To learn more, please visit Informatica's booths at Dreamforce and attend the Informatica sessions.
Informatica Sessions at Dreamforce 2015
|Session Topic||Session Time, Date and Location|
|Salesforce Marketing on Wave: Turn Marketing Managers into Leaders|| Tuesday, Sept. 15: 8:30-9:10 a.m., Century Theaters, Westfield Mall, Century Theater 2 |
and 1:00-1:40 p.m., Hilton San Francisco Union Square Hotel, Continental Parlor 6
|How Real-time Data Drives Customer Support Across Marketing, Sales and Service||Tuesday, Sept. 15: 10:30-11:10 a.m., |
Palace Hotel, Presidio
|Age of the Customer: 3 Ways to Maximize |
Engagement to Drive Profitability
|Tuesday, Sept. 15: 12:30-1:30 p.m., |
Moscone South, Gateway Ballroom
|How Connected, Clean and Trusted Data |
Powers Business Insights with Wave Analytics
|Tuesday, Sept. 15: 1:30-1:50 p.m., |
Moscone West, Analytics Cloud Theater
|Zero to Hero: Deploy and Implement Wave |
like a Superhero
|Wednesday, Sept. 16: 3:30-4:10 p.m., |
Thursday, Sept. 17: 11:00-11:40 a.m.,
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, Forum
|Make Smarter Decisions Using More Powerful |
Analytics: Deloitte's CloudMix 3.0
|Wednesday, Sept. 16: 11:30 a.m.-12:10 p.m., |
Metreon AMC Theatres, Theater 8
|Bring Actionable Data to Your Salesforce |
|Thursday, Sept. 17: 11:30-11:50 a.m., |
Cloud Expos, Partner Theater North 2
|Connect Your App to Every Salesforce Cloud |
and Enterprise App with Informatica
|Friday, Sept. 18: 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., |
Moscone West, Inspiration Theater
Tweet this: News: @Informatica Exhibits at @Salesforce Dreamforce 2015: Visit Booth N1916 and DevZone http://infa.media/DF15alert #DF15
Informatica is a leading independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. More than 5,800 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and on the internet, including social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at https://www.linkedin.com/company/Informatica, https://twitter.com/Informatica and https://www.facebook.com/InformaticaLLC.
Note: Informatica and Informatica Cloud are registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.