CHICAGO, Sept. 09, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Family Office Exchange (FOX), a global membership organization of enterprise families and their key advisors, has announced the theme for the 2015 FOX Fall Forum™ will be “Engaging Families by Strengthening the Client Experience.”
The Forum, October 21-23 at the JW Marriott in Chicago, will provide a broad array of new ideas to enrich the delivery of service and strengthen a family’s experience with its family office and advisors. The theme builds off of work FOX has done throughout 2015 on client experience in family offices around the world.
“FOX has been pioneering the examination of the experience families have as clients of their private family offices and of their external advisors,” says Alexandre Monnier, President of Family Office Exchange. “Key to this assessment is defining what family office executives and trusted advisors need to do to more effectively meet the unique and changing needs of enterprise families.”
“As a result of what we have learned so far, we are making the 2015 FOX Fall Forum itself an example of great client experience by offering a wide variety of learning formats and topics, allowing attendees to define their own Forum experience,” said Amy Hart Clyne, Executive Director of the FOX Knowledge Center.
Highlights from the 2015 FOX Fall Forum include:
- A focus on the Rising Generation, including a session on Finding Your Life Purpose, the launch of the new FOX Rising Generation of Leaders Network, and the annual FOX Rising Gen Reception.
- Learning and networking tracks for six FOX Networks, covering topics such as family education, direct investing, private family trust companies, technology, human capital, and the rising generation of family leaders.
- Talks by leading industry experts , including
- Sara Hamilton, Founder and CEO, Family Office Exchange;
- Michael Drexler, Head of Investors Industries of the World Economic Forum;
- Jonah Wittkamper, Co-Founder/Global Director, Nexus Global Youth Summit;
- Danielle Oristian York, Director, 21/64;
- Arden O’Connor, Founder, O’Connor Professional Group;
- Ann Dugan, Managing Director, Family Advisory Services, Headwaters SC; and
- Charly Kleissner, Ph.D., Co-Founder, Toniic.
- On Family and Family Office Day, attendees can choose from four in-depth workshops including “Developing a Family Vision for the Future,” “Engaging in Solution-Building,” “Assessing Family Wealth Roles” and “Addressing Behavioral Health Issues and Addictions in the Family.”
- Numerous opportunities to meet and network with people who share common interests, including structured peer dialogue sessions, luncheons, and a special speed-networking session for first-time attendees
For the full agenda and registration information, visit: https://www.familyoffice.com/learning-events/forums/2015-fox-fall-forum-0.
For more on Family Office Exchange, visit: https://www.familyoffice.com/media-kit.
The Family Office Exchange LLC logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13984
Media contact Marvin Pollack firstname.lastname@example.org 1-312-327-1200
Source:Family Office Exchange LLC