Booth #315, Gartner Customer 360 Summit, San Diego, Calif., Sept. 9, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica, the world's number one independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data, today announced Informatica MDM 10.1, the latest version of its flagship master data management (MDM) solution. With Informatica MDM, organizations can analyze, understand and leverage relationships between the people, places and things that are most important to their businesses.
Informatica also announced enhancements to four master data-fueled applications designed to power revolutionary new approaches to key business processes: Customer 360, Product 360, Supplier 360 and Cloud Customer 360 for Salesforce. The Informatica applications provide complete and authoritative views of the relationship insights across people, places and things. These insights allow businesses and employees to deliver seamless, consistent and integrated customer experiences and to make more confident decisions.
In Booth #315 at this week's Gartner Customer 360 Summit in San Diego, Calif., Informatica is a silver sponsor and will be showcasing Informatica MDM 10.1 and the master data-fueled applications. Jakki Geiger, senior director of Solutions Marketing, Information Quality Solutions, Informatica, will also be highlighting these new products during her "Solutions in 60 Seconds" session titled, "Great Customer Experiences Start with Great Customer Data" on Wednesday, September 9, at 7:30 a.m. Pacific Time. More information is also available in the following INFAgraphic: Great Customer Experiences Start with Great Customer Data.
One Platform - Informatica MDM
Expected to be available in November 2015, the latest version of Informatica's market-leading, multidomain MDM platform will enhance the business and data steward experience with:
- A flexible and powerful user interface, with rich new page layouts that make it easier to view, add and update business critical data and relationships.
- Intelligent high-performance search, with auto suggestions for locating data quickly and intuitively.
- Enhanced collaboration, with intelligent task management that enables data stewards to collaborate more effectively.
From a business and IT perspective, Informatica MDM also provides enhanced security for an organization's master data assets, including seamless role resolution, authorization and dynamic data masking.
Introducing Master Data-Fueled Applications: Customer 360, Product 360, Supplier 360 and Cloud Customer 360 for Salesforce
These master data-fueled applications are underpinned by the Informatica Intelligent Data Platform and MDM architecture, empowering organizations with a unified user experience, built-in data quality and business process management functionality, rapid intelligent search, and metadata management. Designed to support the business, the new master data-fueled applications complement existing applications, such as Salesforce, Marketo and SAP ERP, and fuel them with trusted, high quality data to increase their effectiveness.
Informatica MDM - Customer 360 provides a new way of onboarding, managing and sharing customer information to deliver great customer experiences and to improve marketing, sales and service effectiveness. The new release of Informatica MDM - Customer 360 is expected to be available in the first quarter of 2016 and will:
- Speed onboarding of customer data from multiple data sources.
- Automate the creation of trusted customer profiles, leveraging the power of the industry's only Intelligent Data Platform.
- Identify relationships between people, places and things that matter most.
- Future-proof customer-centricity strategies with flexible technology.
Informatica MDM - Product 360 delivers a new way of managing, collaborating on and enriching product information to accelerate product introductions across channels, to streamline product information lifecycle management and to boost marketing effectiveness. Available now, Informatica MDM - Product 360:
- Powers collaboration across business users, such as merchandisers, product managers and marketers, with individual users' dashboards and task driven views.
- Supports omni-channel commerce with commerce templates to Demandware, Oracle ATG, IBM WebSphere Commerce and Google Shopping.
- Delivers price intelligence and provides content benchmarking by monitoring competitor product ranges, channel pricing and content quality.
Informatica MDM - Supplier 360 provides a new way of onboarding, managing and sharing supplier information to mitigate risks, reduce costs and support a demand-driven supply chain. The new release of Informatica MDM - Supplier 360 is expected to be available in the first quarter of 2016 and will:
- Provide a single, trusted source of business-critical supplier data for analytic and operational use.
- Power rapid supplier qualification and onboarding through a supplier portal and process-driven workflows.
- Help drive more favorable pricing and payment terms, improve performance monitoring and reduce supply chain risk through visibility into the total relationship with suppliers and their parent companies on a global basis.
Informatica Cloud Customer 360 for Salesforce enables customers to master their customer data in Salesforce. The new release of Informatica Cloud Customer 360 for Salesforce is expected to be available by the end of this month and will include new Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) capabilities that will:
- Provide a clean, unique, enriched and consolidated 360-degree view of Salesforce and enterprise data, including hierarchies.
- Validate email, phone and address data in real-time and batch.
- Complement SFDC Data.com capabilities to ensure improved customer engagement and success.
"In the age of engagement, information silos are holding organizations back from delivering great customer experiences across channels, from sharing more meaningful product information across channels, and from running demand-driven supply chains that are risk-aware," said Rob Karel, vice president, Product Strategy and Marketing, Information Quality Solutions, Informatica. "Recognized by Gartner and other prominent technology analyst firms as an MDM Leader, Informatica fills a major gap in the marketplace with today's announcement. We are helping companies bridge their multiple information silos and empower employees with great customer data to deliver great customer experiences, great product data to accelerate new product introductions, and great supplier data to optimize supply chain management."
"Great customer experiences start with great customer data," said Jeff Semonovich, senior vice president and managing director, Enterprise Services, First Niagara Financial Group. "So, we had to rethink how we manage and share customer data to give our team members secure access to the total customer relationship across lines of business, channels and touch points. We are creating a next-generation Customer 360 view with Informatica that is managed and securely shared across the organization on an ongoing basis. It fuels business and analytical applications with clean, consistent and connected data, which supports our customer-centric strategy."
Tweet this: News: @Informatica Launches Next-Gen Master Data Management for Age of Engagement http://infa.media/MDM360 #MDM #CustExp
Informatica is a leading independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. More than 5,800 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and on the internet, including social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at https://www.linkedin.com/company/Informatica, https://twitter.com/Informatica and https://www.facebook.com/InformaticaLLC.
Note: Informatica and Informatica MDM are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
 Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Customer Data Solutions, Bill O'Kane, Saul Judah, 30 October 2014.