LAKE MARY, Fla., Sept. 10, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fonon Corporation (‘Fonon’) (OTCBB:FNON) is pleased to announce the company’s “2015 Reorganization Plan” aimed at creating shareholder value and increasing the market cap.
The Key Objectives of “2015 Reorganization Plan” is to transition the company from Development into Sustainable Growth Stage through:
- Acquisitions/mergers of revenue generating assets and high-value hard assets for sustainable operations in multiple markets including medical, automotive, aerospace, defense, space and energy sectors.
- Uplift the company into major stock exchange while growing shareholder base with goal of declaring dividends in 2016.
- Capitalize company by securing funding through financial instruments like IPO/SPO creating bases for transition into long-term sustainable growth.
- Grow share in a global market of additive manufacturing (AM) and subtractive manufacturing (SM) systems providing the industry’s largest array of material processing equipment.
- Expand global sales channels to support growing customer base.
- Secure and expand manufacturing facility aligned with strategic growth plans.
Fonon’s Value Chain model takes into account its full range of activities (raw materials, components, design, production, marketing, distribution and financing) tailoring its products and services to meet the needs of new and existing customers.
For more information click here
About Fonon Corporation
Fonon Corporation is the recognized leader of industrial-grade 3D Additive and Subtractive laser-based material processing systems. Our systems are used world-wide in the semiconductor, flat panel display, automotive, aerospace, industrial, defense, electronic and medical industries with a portfolio of intellectual property, knowhow & inventions placing our company in the unique position to offer both standard 3D material processing systems or our specialty of tooling 3D laser-based transforming systems designed around the unique applications of our customers.
To learn more about Fonon Corporation, visit: http://www.fonon.us
Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements:
NOTE: This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 involving risks and uncertainties. Results, events and performances could vary from those contemplated. These statements involve risks and uncertainties which may cause results, expressed or implied, to differ from predicted outcomes. Risks and uncertainties include but are not limited to product demand, market competition and the company’s ability to meet current and future plans. Investors should study and understand all risks before making an investment decision. Readers are recommended not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements or information. Fonon is not obligated to publicly release revisions to any forward-looking statement, to reflect events or circumstances afterward, or to disclose unanticipated occurrences except as required under applicable law.
CONTACT INFORMATION Rob Anthony Investor Relations 407-477-5618 x1010