AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands, Sept. 11, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IBC (Hall 7, Booth #J20) -- Avid® (Nasdaq:AVID) today unveiled Avid All Access, a family of comprehensive membership options that bring even greater value to existing subscription and service plans through the power of Avid Everywhere™. With the initial offering for Pro Tools®, Avid All Access enhances existing subscription and service plans with a variety of benefits, including immediate access to all available software upgrades, premium customer support, the inclusion of a premium AAX plug-in effects bundle, and early access to learning opportunities from professionals and industry luminaries. Avid plans to release All Access plans for Media Composer® and Sibelius® in the future with more value and additional services.
"Avid is committed to providing aspiring and established professionals with exceptional value, professional support, and the industry's most advanced creative solutions, all key tenets of Avid Everywhere," said Dana Ruzicka, vice president and Chief Product Officer at Avid. "Avid All Access takes Pro Tools subscription and upgrade plans to a new level, enabling customers to expand their creative capabilities, get the most out of their experience, and create the best quality content."
Avid All Access accompanies subscription licenses at no additional cost, and is available to perpetual license owners as a renewable annual plan. Options for Avid All Access membership plans include:
A steady stream of feature enhancements
- Stay current with the latest product innovations
- Receive immediate access to every software update and upgrade as soon as they are available
Premium customer support*
- Gain peace of mind and prevent downtime with 24/7 access to highly trained expert Avid customer support
Plug-in effects (All Access for Pro Tools only)
- Expand creative capabilities with professional sound processing tools, effects, and virtual instruments
- Plug in to realistic emulations of 16 classic guitar stompbox effects
- Create studio-quality soundtracks with the renowned Avid Pro Series plug-in collection, including Pro Compressor, Pro Expander, and Pro Limiter, Pro Multiband Dynamics, Pro Subharmonic (included with All Access for Pro Tools | HD only)
- Get early access to learning materials from professionals and industry luminaries
- Quickly gain proficiency using getting-started training materials
- Improve efficiency with training for complex workflows
* Pro Tools perpetual licenses include one free support call to be used within seven days of software activation. Customers can purchase additional support for $99 per year.
Through Avid Everywhere™, Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform, connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption. Media organizations and creative professionals use Avid solutions to create the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world—from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, to the most popular television shows, news programs and televised sporting events, as well as a majority of today's most celebrated music recordings and live concerts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools®, Media Composer®, ISIS®, Interplay®, ProSet and RealSet, Maestro, PlayMaker, and Sibelius®. For more information about Avid solutions and services, visit www.avid.com, connect with Avid on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, or subscribe to Avid Blogs.
© 2015 Avid Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Avid, the Avid logo, Avid Everywhere, iNEWS, Interplay, ISIS, AirSpeed, Media Composer, Pro Tools, and Sibelius are trademarks or registered trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. The Interplay name is used with the permission of the Interplay Entertainment Corp. which bears no responsibility for Avid products. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Product features, specifications, system requirements and availability are subject to change without notice.
CONTACT: PR Contact: Avid Sara Griggs email@example.com 310.821.0801
Source:Avid Technology, Inc.