San Francisco, Sept. 16, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global facial implant market is expected to reach USD 2.92 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing incidences of facial injuries, demand for non surgical facial rejuvenation surgery and the introduction of technologically advanced 3D printed implants for facial reconstruction are expected to drive the facial implant market over the forecast period.
Browse to access In-depth research report on Global Facial Implants Market with detailed charts and figures: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/facial-implant-market
In addition, rising initiatives in a probe to increase awareness regarding aesthetic surgery are expected to drive the industry growth in near future. For instance, The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) support, educate and advocate improved patient care & work towards enhancing awareness levels pertaining to aesthetics in the U.S.
Get more insights about the Global Facial Implants Market or request for sample of this research report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/facial-implant-market
It also conducts periodic medical conferences, thereby, educating surgeons on latest techniques in the field of cosmetic surgery. Furthermore, growing geriatric population and adoption of cosmetic procedures are some factors contributing towards the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Global facial implant procedure market growth is attributed by factors such as the growing demand for minimally invasive surgery and prevalence of target disorders.
- The procedure market was dominated by eyelid surgery owing to, the increasing demand for blepharoplasty procedures for the treatment of puffy eyelids, excessive fats reduction & vision correction
- Chin and mandibular implants dominated the product segment at over 25.0% share in 2014, owing to the increasing number of reconstructive chin augmentation procedures
- Injectables are expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period due to the growing demand for minimally invasive surgeries pertaining to facial reconstruction surgeries
- North America was the largest regional facial implants market, valued at over USD 900.0 million in 2014. The region's market position is attributed to factors such as the increasing expenditure on aesthetic procedures, growing awareness levels pertinent to facial rejuvenation surgery and the presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register lucrative growth of over 7.0%, owing to constantly improving healthcare infrastructure, and demand for non surgical aesthetics procedures. Lower procedural cost & increasing medical tourism in this region are also likely to boost growth.
- Key players of the facial implants market include Implantech Associates Inc., Eurosurgical, Wanhe Plastic Materials, Medartis AG, Kanghui Medical Innovation Co. Ltd., OsteoMed, Stryker Corp., Spectrums Design Medical, KLS Martin L.P., Sientra Inc, Johnson & Johnson, Integra LifeSciences, Gore Medical, Sebbin, TMJ Concepts, Zimmer-Biomet Inc, and Hanson Medical, Inc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Reprocessed Medical Devices Market
- Fluid Management Systems Market
- Kidney Fibrosis Treatment Market
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market
Grand View Research has segmented the global facial implants market on the basis of product, material, procedure and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012- 2022)
- Chin and mandibular
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012- 2022)
Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012- 2022)
- Eyelid surgery
- Facelift surgery
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source:Grand View Research