San Francisco, Sept. 16, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global market for LPG is expected to reach USD291.42 billion by 2020. Increasing population coupled with favorable regulatory support and subsidies are expected to be key driving factors for the market over the next six years. Limited application base is expected to be a challenge for industry participants.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Market Analysis By Application (Residential/Commercial, Chemical, Industrial, Auto Fuel, Refinery), By Source (Refinery, Associated Gas, Nonassociated Gas) And Segment Forecasts To 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/liquefied-petroleum-gas-lpg-market-analysis-by-application-residential-commercial-chemical-industrial-auto-fuel-refinery-by-source-refinery-associated-gas-nonassociated-gas-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Residential/commercial uses emerged as leading application markets and accounted for 47.3% of total market volume in 2013, followed by chemical usage and accounted for 24.5% of total volume for the same year. LPG demand for autofuel applications is expected to reach 29.11 million tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2014 to 2020.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The global market for LPG was 261.60 million tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 356.98 million tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2014 to 2020.
- Refineries continued to be the largest LPG source market and accounted for 45.4% of total market in 2013. LPG from non-associated gas is expected to be the fastest growing source of LPG at an estimated CAGR of 4.7% from 2014 to 2020.
- Associated gas LPG revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2014 to 2020.
- Asia Pacific continued its dominance in the global LPG market and accounted for 35.64% of total market volume in 2013. Asia Pacific, along with being the largest market is also expected to be the fastest growing market for LPG, at an estimated CAGR of 5.0% from 2014 to 2020.
- The global market for LPG is fragmented within some key companies including Aygez, Bayegan, China Gas, Dolphin Energy, ETG companies, Huntsman Petrochemical, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Oman Oil Company, Petredec Ltd., Phillips 66, Qatargas, Qatar fuel, Qatar Petroleum, Shell, Tasweeq and Vitol.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/energy
Global LPG application Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2020)
- Auto fuel
LPG Source Outlook (Volume, Million tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2012-2020)
- Associated gas
- Non associated gas
LPG Regional Outlook (Volume, Million tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Global Commercial Electronic Flight Bag Market -http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-commercial-electronic-flight-bag-market-research-report-2015
- Global Automotive Multi-Wheel Drive Systems Market -http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-automotive-multi-wheel-drive-systems-market-research-report-2015
- Global Light Diesel Vehicles Market -http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-light-diesel-vehicles-market-research-report-2015
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights