MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 18, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Tile Shop (NASDAQ:TTS), a specialty retailer of premium manufactured tile and natural stone, setting and maintenance materials, announced that it has expanded its presence in Dallas, opening a new retail showroom to the public today at 6316 Airport Freeway in Haltom City, Texas. The new store is The Tile Shop's fourth location in the Dallas metro area, showcasing inspirational styled living spaces defined by a diverse collection of more than 4,000 globally sourced, uniquely crafted tile and natural stone in unlimited color palettes and textures. The more than 18,000 square-foot store also features an on-site design and education center available to all customers.
"Our tile collection encompasses many colors, shapes, patterns and textures that allow people to express their own style, and we're excited to introduce Haltom City-area homeowners and trade professionals to our product selection and shopping experience," said Carl Randazzo, Senior Vice President of Retail for The Tile Shop. "We're as passionate about our customers as we are about our products. We see our clients as partners and understand their home is a big part of their lives. Whether they're dressing up a single surface or doing a complete remodel, we bring them product and design inspiration, expert advice, a superior customer service experience and confidence to achieve their vision."
Helping Customers Create A Look of Distinction
When customers enter The Tile Shop in Haltom City, they will find everything they need to complete a home remodeling tile project, from expert store associate guidance through design and installation advice to high quality, readily available tile, stone, tools and setting materials. Customers can find products including:
- High quality tiles and natural stone options in a variety of styles, color palettes, designs and materials, including marble, travertine, ceramic, glass, granite, metal, porcelain, faux wood, onyx, quartzite, sandstone, limestone and more
- Shapes and patterns including subway, mosaic, arabesque, square, rectangle, circle and many textured options, as well as associated finishing pieces
- Wide assortment of ceramic and natural stone pencils, chair rails, listellos, decorative mosaics, sink basins, corner shelves, soap dishes, towel bars, thresholds, shower curbs, switchplates, and base and skirting pieces to create a custom look for every space
- Floor tile installation tools and setting materials, including Superior™ sealants, caulks, grout, adhesives, floats, substrates, tile cutting tools and more which are available only at The Tile Shop
- Free installation guides and design idea catalogs, including the 2015 Fall Design Book and 30th Anniversary Showcase
Design Inspiration and Free Design Services
The Tile Shop features fully decorated, room-size displays — kitchens, baths, and other spaces within a home, and premium lighting and plumbing fixtures that allow customers to see how The Tile Shop tile and stone will look like installed in their home.
Customers are encouraged to imagine the endless possibilities they can create in their space. They can get single ideas from showroom vignettes or re-create an exact replica of a vignette in their own home using all of the tile products they see in store.
The Tile Shop also provides free design services. We simplify tile shopping with the help of expert associates who can identify customer project needs, provide the best product recommendations, offer sound project planning, design and tile arrangement suggestions and installation guidance, making it as easy as possible to purchase exactly what's needed to re-imagine and transform a space.
The Tile Shop Difference
In addition to providing a broad selection of high quality tile and natural stone products, free design services and excellent customer service, The Tile Shop in Haltom City offers customers benefits that include:
- Purchasing Made Easy. Option to purchase products in-store, online or over the phone
- Complete Delivery Options. Free delivery options available to any of The Tile Shop's retail locations or to customers' homes with a qualifying purchase. Job site delivery program also available online and in-store. Store associates can accommodate individual needs.
- Easy Return Policy. No restocking fees and six months to return unused tile
- Samples. Samples of all tiles and natural stone are available in store and online
- Financing Options. Financing is available to consumers and Pros. More details are available at www.tileshop.com and in-store
- Pro Grade installation materials and tools. Certified Pro Grade installation products give customers the performance their tile job demands
- Warranty. 25-year warranty on Superior™ adhesives, grout and maintenance products
- Convenient Store Hours. Open seven days a week, The Tile Shop's store hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Free Do-It-Yourself Workshops. Free in-store educational "How To Tile" workshops provide tiling tips and added confidence to any project. Workshops are open to the public every Saturday at 9:30 a.m.
Pro Network Benefits
In addition to the above benefits, Pros receive exclusive services to help deliver the highest quality job to their clients when they join The Tile Shop's Pro Network program by registering in-store or online, including:
- Ongoing discounts
- Dedicated, single point of contact sales associate to serve as ongoing resource
- In-house credit program
- Job site delivery
- Complimentary referral program to help drive business to local Pros
- Access to industry networking events focused on product education and training
About The Tile Shop
Founded in 1985, The Tile Shop is a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories in the United States. The Company offers a wide selection of high quality products, exclusive designs, knowledgeable staff, home décor ideas and exceptional customer service, in an extensive showroom environment with more than 50 full-room tiled displays. The Tile Shop is a proud member of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) and the National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA). The Tile Shop currently operates 111 stores in 31 states, with an average size of 22,100 square feet. The Tile Shop also sells products online at www.tileshop.com. Join The Tile Shop (#thetileshop) on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
CONTACT: For more information, contact: Lindsey Rose 612.562.4477, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Tile Shop Holdings, Inc.